Kevin Myers is back on form (4 Viewers)

Well at least we'll have a scapegoat for this recession; lazy black part time women aids doctors. Thanks Kev.#

And I wish he'd shut up about the fucking Somme. For the love of god.....

aw man, he's really crossed the line now - i mean, i think we can all agree to some extent that everyone in africa deserves to die of aids administered by stupid women doctors - but now he's sayin that the athenrides are great :eek:

I was all geared up to basically post what Goff said there, he's always been a cunt, he's a cunt, he'll be a cunt tomorrow, let him on with his cunting. You pathetic trolling attention whore. Well done.

But... I mean, even for Kev, this is some astonishing lows. And I'm amazed that the Indo... which is not exactly pinko but neither is it The Daily Mail, would publish that.

I know that he must think its simply hilarious and fascinating to poke the whiny liberals and look for reactions, but we are talking about a national newspaper here. I doubt The Sun or The Daily Mail would even publish that sort of stuff. This is Third Reich leanings now. Africa is mine, and it owes me a living.

Any douchebag can write trolling articles. Most can bolt on some flowery rhetoric and the occasional clever word.
But it takes a very weak organisation to employ that sort of person.

In fairness though he does use big words, i always the the image of a wild haired maniac cackling wildly at his own genius at a typewriter. I love the way he always writes "feminism" thinking that this automatically nullifies any argument against. nice listening to your "opinion". Asshole

But... I mean, even for Kev, this is some astonishing lows. And I'm amazed that the Indo... which is not exactly pinko but neither is it The Daily Mail, would publish that.

In it's unbelievably slimy, boom time fashion, it's kind of worse than the mail, in that it does not purport to espouse their kind of garbage, yet hires the likes of this blueshirt cock and mary ellen synon. I bet it killed them to let her go, killed them...

I love his spirited references to the Great War

If you have a problem with his writing I suggest you try living under the rule of the kaiser.

As more than one person here has pointed out, he's a troll/WUM. A cartoonish 'Speaker's Corner' stalwart of what used to be the ruling classes.

Let him bloviate to his heart's content in the backwater irrelevance that is the Irish Independent. He's entitled to his contrarian opinion no matter how 'controversial' or 'provocative', but he ultimately doesn't matter.

Does said cunt still work for RTE?
He used to that quiz show yoke.

I'd be gutted if he diverted license fee money away from the needy mouths of Pat Kenny and Gerry Ryan.
BabyBirds_Miller_061705.jpg

Bless :heart:

I'd say he writes on the crest of an early morning caffeine high and forgets about the opinions he expresses shortly after he expresses them.

i think she mentioned something about going to america in the midst of a lifestyle dissertation ..?
funny how you never see jane and kevin myers in the same room though

Kevin Myers is taking over from George Hook on Newstalk for the week. Either that or Newstalk are playing some kind of crap joke. In fairness though, times are getting tougher, and we need to start pointing fingers. If you can't blame bitchez n immigints, who can you blame?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back