kerbdog? (1 Viewer)

Ciarán R said:
alan morrissey told me saturday night was perfect.

He would say that.
I was talking to some guy on sat who had been to the one the night before and reckoned it was one of the most embarrassing things he'd ever seen. Forgotten lyrics, coming in all out of time, forgetting loud bits etc... any confirmation on this, anyone?

steveamanakick said:
He would say that.
I was talking to some guy on sat who had been to the one the night before and reckoned it was one of the most embarrassing things he'd ever seen. Forgotten lyrics, coming in all out of time, forgetting loud bits etc... any confirmation on this, anyone?

i was at the friday night one and while they were definitely rusty it was still an amazing show, the crowd were going absolutely batshit at times
anyways its nice when other bands fuck up makes me feel less bad about my own glaring stage errors

hop said:
i was at the friday night one and while they were definitely rusty it was still an amazing show,

i was at the friday night too. rusty yes. and battle forgot the lyrics a few times. but they sounded so good and so heavy for a three piece and you wonder yet again why "on the turn" didnt make them.

and they played "same with the hammer".

went on the friday and really enjoyed it. some drumming mistakes but where i was standing the overall sound was great. ring-rusty i'd say more than anything but they were giving it loads and i'd defo go again.

the saturday gig was fantastic! the odd bum note here and there but it was still deadly... i had forgotten about songs like Severed and Pledge and then BAM!, there they were!
i read theyre playing galway too in april. anyone know if this is true?

superman said:
snap-rapple, is your avatar from the cover of P.H.U.Q?
goodbye Eastwest, god bless the wildhearts.... .|..|

indeedy it is!
kerbdog, the wildhearts - simple times ;)

snap-apple said:
indeedy it is!
kerbdog, the wildhearts - simple times ;)

picked up the new-ish double live album a few weeks back and they do a killer version of Turning American!
yea the world was a better place when Kerbdog and The Wildhearts were top of the Rocks... maybe Kerbdog will stick around and they can tour together .|..|

snap-apple said:
went on the friday and really enjoyed it. some drumming mistakes but where i was standing the overall sound was great. ring-rusty i'd say more than anything but they were giving it loads and i'd defo go again.

yer man darragh was never a great drummer. some really nice ideas but he used to mess up all the time back in the day. it was his 'style'. miffed i missed this though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back