Jeniferever (1 Viewer)

saw them in bermingham about three years ago. very good band. they were ment to play here on that tour aswell, dont know if they did or not.

T'will be a fucking excellent night, and everybody should go. Pavarotti will be making a special guest appearance on drums... you'll see.

xsteox said:
saw them in bermingham about three years ago. very good band. they were ment to play here on that tour aswell, dont know if they did or not.

don't think they did, this is billed as their 'debut Irish performance'..

i thought the album was going to be good but it turns out, not so mucho. someone fucked it out the window onto john rogersons quay sunday morning if anyone's after a copy.

What I've heard of the album is pretty good. The song they're showing on Channel 6 is decent as well. The "From across the seas" one is growing on me. A lot of people who saw them in London that I was talking to, said they're deadly live.

Shit, I saw on his myspace that it was tonight. Glad I didnt go in that case.

they were booked to play on the tour about 2 years ago alright but it got pulled at the last minute. glad it happened cos no one woulda went then.

Who? Jeniferever or Redjetson?

They're both fantastic and everyone should go and see them, and everyone who goes to see them is also fantastic etc etc.

Yes, they are thin. Bloody vegetarians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back