Jandek - pretty amazing! (1 Viewer)

i love charlambides and the scorces stuff ive heard so i wouldnt write HLM off altogether, but she was rubbish at the thurston moore gig and her set with jandek was fun but not particularly good. her playing reminded me a bit of the middle section of pink floyds Saucerful of Secrets. is it definitely HLR and DK for all four gigs? i dont think i'll make any of them

So most people saw him by accident the first time?

i thought it was kan mikami playing as thats who was meant to be first on that day. he looked and sounded nothing like i imagined kan mikami would. i did immediatly think of jandek but figured it couldnt possibly be him. by the end of the set i knew it had to be and then i couldnt concentrate on the next few sets because of the excitement. also, kan mikami was originally supposed to be on at five and they put up notices around the place saying he wouldnt be on til 5.45 but as far as i recall they mentioned nothing about another performance going on at 5 so its possible some people would have turned up for 5 then gone off again thinking it was all running late. i missed the start.

Yes! Think I might try make Bangor, Larne and Belfast hopefully. Heard rumours a while ago but didn't think it was actually going to happen this soon!.|..|

clearly no papist

new jandek backing band

_44827031_-11.jpg

That guy had had the same release line up but nothing actually coming out for about 3 years now.. One of those releases has the date 2007 stamped on the cover. I don't even know if they're out yet!

i think james has been a while getting it all going but the richard youngs & boduf songs 7s are out with plenty more to come.

That's it man. People were wondering who this Jandek impersonating imposter was, and all along it was him.

Apparently Berlioz planned at one stage to write a symphony about a fake judgment day staged by the Antichrist being interrupted by the real judgment day.

I'm just saying is all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back