It is Thursday night. What are you up to? (1 Viewer)

ernesto said:
uncooked packs of noodles can often taste like crisps if youre a bit pissed and thinking wishfully.

you have to close your eyes though
noodles? i wish i had access to such dizzy height of culinary achievement here. in the arts block.

fuck i'm so hungry. i'd ask brian conniffe to bring me some food but then i'd never get rid of him.

ernesto said:
uncooked packs of noodles can often taste like crisps if youre a bit pissed and thinking wishfully.

you have to close your eyes though

dont eat two packets of noodles at the same time. its like an expanding gastric cannonball of discomfort.

Super Dexta said:
noodles? i wish i had access to such dizzy height of culinary achievement here. in the arts block.

fuck i'm so hungry. i'd ask brian conniffe to bring me some food but then i'd never get rid of him.

feck off. no more treats for you.

Brian Conniffe said:
its grand, enjoying it very much. have learned alot, mostly practical stuff. how are you find your one?

im just finishing up 1st year. was deadly, alot of live stuff with a bit of Computer recoding etc but next year will be alot of Midi programming, synthesis and stuff. im lookin forward to the nerdy bits already!

I am, yet again, studiously avoiding writing lesson plans :( Has to be done though as it is not long until my teaching file is being inspected and I'll be a gonner if it's not up to date, or it looks like I've been skiving off the old admin tasks.

Pah I say.

The Scientician said:
nah i meant super dexta. ah well never mind....
i thought you meant gee stereotypical as well. no i'm in ucd. FOR MY SINS.

no brian, you feck off.

ernesto said:
im just finishing up 1st year. was deadly, alot of live stuff with a bit of Computer recoding etc but next year will be alot of Midi programming, synthesis and stuff. im lookin forward to the nerdy bits already!

same here, though we havent got into live work at all. you've been listening to astatke i see, brilliant stuff isnt it?

theweeyin said:
I am, yet again, studiously avoiding writing lesson plans :( Has to be done though as it is not long until my teaching file is being inspected and I'll be a gonner if it's not up to date, or it looks like I've been skiving off the old admin tasks.

Pah I say.
pah...stards

Brian Conniffe said:
same here, though we havent got into live work at all. you've been listening to astatke i see, brilliant stuff isnt it?
live work is over-rated..especially if youve been the NUIM SU engineer since september. having to deal with people who im convinced were put here to make me cry with frustration.

fun fun fun eh?

astatke?
yeah, i got the Broken Flowers soundtrack just coz of him. am yet to pick up any of his stuff as no downloads could be found. he got any good albums ? i likes that kind of music. like slow soulful Femi Kuti without the franticness

The Scientician said:
I'm awful gabby tonight. Apologies all around.

yeah i was goin to say you were bein a bit mouthy over there but youve excused youself so now i wont have to hunt you down and kick you in the shins. grand so. Hub? ive to go there tomorrow. after work.gay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back