It is Thursday night. What are you up to? (1 Viewer)

I'm gonna be doin an all nighter, studying strategic management. MY LAST EVER EXAM. Unless I have to repeat. Which I probably will.

Also, I watched the Soprano's, wondering if, like in this show, my dad was ever ordered to beat the shit out of somebody during his bin lorry driving days. I think he might have.

Anyone know any good strategic management waffle? If I could throw in a good sun tzu or alexander the great quote it would reflect well on me. The rest of the students will only be able to quote Sex and the City and talk about mocha cappucino's.

ok time for me to go for a pint or more. see ya later. "A good offence is the best defense", "Speak quietly and carry a big stick", "It's not the size of the vessel but the motion of the ocean".

The Scientician said:
ok time for me to go for a pint or more. see ya later. "A good offence is the best defense", "Speak quietly and carry a big stick", "It's not the size of the vessel but the motion of the ocean".

"fry a cabbage but bake a sausage."

seanc said:
I'm gonna be doin an all nighter, studying strategic management. MY LAST EVER EXAM. Unless I have to repeat. Which I probably will.

Also, I watched the Soprano's, wondering if, like in this show, my dad was ever ordered to beat the shit out of somebody during his bin lorry driving days. I think he might have.

Anyone know any good strategic management waffle? If I could throw in a good sun tzu or alexander the great quote it would reflect well on me. The rest of the students will only be able to quote Sex and the City and talk about mocha cappucino's.

you should mention how you "strategically managed" to have to stay up all night cramming.

old said:
Studying too. Japanese oral exam tomorrow. That means spoken, you filthy cunts よろしくお願いします.
Japanese oral exams are tough. Cramming worked for me.

jname.GIF
?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back