Is there an 'Everton thread everyone loves them' thread? (2 Viewers)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! That's two of our rivals completely fucked in one fell swoop.

All the talk has been about who is replacing Fergie but who is gonna replace the ginger one? Moyes has been a rock of stability and I can't see who is the obvious candidate. Everton have a decent squad but no prospect of investment so I reckon it'd be difficult for Johnny Foreigner to come in.

Here's one from left field: RAFA.

Phil Neville. No really, he's thrown his hat into the ring. Phil. Neville.

All the talk has been about who is replacing Fergie but who is gonna replace the ginger one? Moyes has been a rock of stability and I can't see who is the obvious candidate. Everton have a decent squad but no prospect of investment so I reckon it'd be difficult for Johnny Foreigner to come in.

Here's one from left field: RAFA.
Already discussed this in the other thread. We play his style of football, squads a bit small to rotate but He'd be welcomed by me for one.

that and the fact that he's thick as a plank
I'd have said the same about Gary Neville 2 years ago but as it turns out he's actually not that thick. Harry Redknapp couldn't so much as spell championship but he's done okay.

It's far too soon for Phil Neville to be a manager but he might be one of those surprise packages

Classic crest, steeped in the history of the club and the area as a whole.

I know lets make it into a cartoonish fucking mess because some twat told us it doesn't look good on tele.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-22696130

Fuck sake how do people in marketing actually make money from this sort of disaster ? Are these the same bunch of cunts who sank £10 mil into not getting planning permission for a stadium that no one fucking wanted in the first place ? Fuck Sake.

Chin up. I predict a trophy within two years. The Championship play off title. Lol.

looks like its gonna be martinez for you lot so
Chin up. I predict a trophy within two years. The Championship play off title. Lol.
I predict a slow slide down the table, but a slow slide from 6th is better than where we were. At least we'll do it playing good football. Overall I'm happy with Martinez, hopefully he does bring a few of Wigans front 6 with him and we continue passing it like we did at times last season. With football being the way it is it doesn't matter who's in charge we're not going to win the league until we have billions behind us. If Martinez plays the right way and we get to 40 points early in the season I might at least enjoy watching them. C'est La Vie really.

At least I'm not a dellusional Liverpool supporter trying to ignore the fact that they'd starve their fans to death if it meant they'd get a few quid, and still can't actually win anything because they keep trusting has beens who sign humps.

Papers today saying that Arsenal are leading the pack when it comes to signing Fellaini, he's a super player but I'd feel a bit let down if we bought him and Cesc went elsewhere.

Though I don't really think there's much in the Cesc leaving Barcelona stories.

Papers today saying that Arsenal are leading the pack when it comes to signing Fellaini, he's a super player but I'd feel a bit let down if we bought him and Cesc went elsewhere.

Though I don't really think there's much in the Cesc leaving Barcelona stories.
Cesc had what 10 years there without you actually winning anything ? And why ? In my opinion not enough steel in midfield. Fellani at Arsenal is a perfect fit, I endorse that move.

Cesc had what 10 years there without you actually winning anything ? And why ? In my opinion not enough steel in midfield. Fellani at Arsenal is a perfect fit, I endorse that move.

I'd put it down to the amount of stupid goals we used to concede. He's still better than anyone we have, and a better player than Fellaini, we need someone else to take the creative load off of Santi, he was poor in big games last season because teams knew that if they concentrated on neutralising him there weren't all that many others who could play a killer ball.

Mostly though it's down to the fact that we can buy Cesc for less than anyone else can, due to the 50% sell on clause in the deal Barcelona would make more money out of selling him to us for 25 million than they would from selling him to United for 49. It's all pie in the sky though, like I said I don't think he'll leave, not this summer anyway, if he ended up playing second fiddle to Thiago Alcantara in 2013/14 then maybe next year he might. I'd be delighted to sign Fellaini.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back