Is there an 'Everton thread everyone loves them' thread? (1 Viewer)

Janer

Website
www.youtube.com
Everton fans leaving the stadium of light after 52 minutes shocker!

Although maybe only being down 1-0 at HT and then conceding 3 in 6 minutes at the start of the 2nd half was a bit much for them, as I type Benfica have just hit the bar.

tumbleweed.jpg

I'm pretty sure i'm the only one here. It's not like us to concede 3 in six minutes unless we're two nil up before hand. Squads tiny, bank balance is tiny expectation is the only big thing about us now. We've three kids playing their first full season for us in key positions. Bily's injured now too. great. looks like another three points clear of religation season

Those Everton fans must be trying to break the Rangers fans early leaving record

In fairness we were disgraceful. I wouldn't have walked out but it's so frustraiting when we're playing shit and it's because the squad is so thin, at least Liverpool fans have Gillette and Rafa to have a go at. Who can we take aim at ? the fact that no one wants to buy us? It's probably better they walked out instead of having a go at half a team and a load of kids. Maybe if we got rid of the white elephants on the front of the fucking jersey it'd intice a nice saudi prince.

Everton are the Celtic of Liverpool.

Making Liverpool the Rangers of Liverpool? eh.... that can't be right can it?

If anything Liverpool are the Hearts and were the Hibs. or Vice Versa.

I doubt it'll ever happen but there is always the slight fear. he has won manager of the year a few times now, He would be make the shortlist but I doubt it. If he wins a few cups he'd be higher in the pecking order. I know if he was offered it we couldn't keep him. That's the facts.

what is it with everton's constant injury problems. every season it's the same, 456 first teamers missing. something up with the training or what?

you'd have to feel sorry for the toffifees alright.
shur they've spent nothing on players :rolleyes:

still they have their two cup finals to come this season.

what is it with everton's constant injury problems. every season it's the same, 456 first teamers missing. something up with the training or what?

No idea why but it's always the same knee ligament injury Jags, Anichibe, Arteta and Neville are all out with cruciate injuries and Pienaar's bruised his. plus this weekend were without Yobo, Osman, Baines and Bily that's eight first teamers out.

And yet Saha is fit! I mean where the fuck is the logic in that?

Maybe they all have gammy knees from defending their homes from the local population of scum

you'd have to feel sorry for the toffifees alright.
shur they've spent nothing on players :rolleyes:

still they have their two cup finals to come this season.

If you're refering to the Derbies they'll be shite this year there'll probably even by some flowing football on show cos neither of us will have anything to play for by the time it's on. last years three in a month was like watching a two boa constrictors wrestling.

which I'm quite fond of actually.

Once again David Moyes demonstrates that Fergie's a total cunt when it comes to interviews.

Imagine the little red faced cock saying any of this after one of his players gets a red card.

"I have seen challenges like that given a red so I have to accept it. There is a possibility it was a red.

"It would of been nice if challenges on Phil Neville and Steven Pienaar were picked up in the same way though."

Moyes had sympathy for Villa who also ended the match with ten men following the sending off Carlos Cuellar for a second booking offence.

"I thought it was harsh on Aston Villa even though the boy had two or three fouls after his first booking but I think the ref reacted after the Billy challenge."

The Blues boss has urged his side to move on quickly from the draw at Goodison and focus on returning to winning ways.

"We are disappointed we only got a point but in the same breath we haven't had a very good week and it was a tight game.

"Maybe we have to take the point and move on."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back