Is there an 'Everton thread everyone loves them' thread? (5 Viewers)

Not quite but I would never watch Stoke because of the amount of blatant cheating that they engage in.

It's in here

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ulham-despite-manager-Martin-Jols-claims.html

6 penalties conceded at home in 72 matches, I'll wager none of them were from set pieces either, and yet everyone know what Shawcross and Huth get up to, it's fucking mind boggling.
i hate watching stoke, even if it's Liverpool they#re playing. this year Huth stamped on Suarez's chest and got away with it. But they're just fucking awful to watch. I'd watch any old muck, generally. Just not them.

Fellaini's hair should be banned for giving him an unfair height advantage
On the other hand, it made a nice cushion so that Shawcross's head ended up still on his shoulders. I'd say the worst he got from that encounter was a bit of rugburn.

I'd go with solid.

There a solid team, good bunch of fans and, like Liverpool in fairness, very community minded. I think it comes with being broke really.

No obvious weaknesses though aside from the fact that a few obvious exceptions apart they're lacking in genuine top class talent, whereas the teams that you would expect to finish above them (or around), what would all be considered the top sides in the league, all display serious flaws in certain places but they've got enough match winners to get away with it.

No obvious weaknesses though aside from the fact that a few obvious exceptions apart they're lacking in genuine top class talent, whereas the teams that you would expect to finish above them (or around), what would all be considered the top sides in the league, all display serious flaws in certain places but they've got enough match winners to get away with it.

Yeah exactly solid, we pass it a lot better lately, our first 11 are as good as anyone in England, would go a long way in the Europa league and might get out of a CL group but as soon as anyone is injured we have kids as replacements which is a worry. Still great to see Ross Barkley getting a run on saturday.

Fellani is a huge loss and we could do with cover for Jelavic but heading in the right direction.

He got an niggly injury his thigh I think, then we sent him out on loan to Sheffield Wednesday made 12 starts and scored 4 so he did well and returned when Miralles started to get niggles. He's a really neat and tidy lad great feet, I'd be surprised if Ossie can go the whole season without getting a knock so he's the ready made replacement.

Fellani is a huge loss and we could do with cover for Jelavic but heading in the right direction.

Story with Jelavic this year? He's been fairly quiet and not nearly as prolific as his form in early 2012 suggested. I'm shipping out of my fantasy football team this week.

He is starting to live up to my tag

Not really he's scored 6 so far this season which is more than enough to warrant his inclusion, like I've pointed out before the last striker to score 20 for us in a season was Gary fucking Lineker. He holds the ball up well and his passing is good. He's also extremely unlucky, we've hit the post more than any other side in the PL and I'd say half of that was him. He's been overshadowed by Fellani but between them they've scored half of all our goals so no complaints from any toffees about him.

We've signed Leroy Fer from FC Twente. All I know about him is that his nickname is "The Bouncer" he's supposed to be the next Patrick Viera and this little piece of madness
last year he splashed out £22,000 on a pet horse for his girlfriend. Only because she lived in a block of flats she had no where to keep it.

He cost £8.6 mil so presumably we're accepting that we can't hold on to Fellani at the end of the season, hopefully there's a bidding war so we can get a bit more than the £22 mil his buy-out clause allows. So where to? Arsenal need him, Chelski want him and he has said he would like to leave England so is he going to retire from first team football by signing for Real or City? Place your bets.

Does Fer play in the same position as Marouane, wc?? Or would he be in to put pressure on/replace the sour-pussed Derryman Gibbo?

He's box to box like Fellani, I think Gibson allowed Moyes to push Fellani further forward. Gibson has been excellent when he's been fit this season so I can't see him being there to replace him. On the other hand when he hasn't been there we've been stuck with Phil Neville and he's not able to get around like he used to.

Deals off now anyway but it's seems a certainty that Fellani is off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back