Is there an 'Everton thread everyone loves them' thread? (1 Viewer)

Jelavic is shite by the way. He scores easy goals against dopey teams that don't defend properly. He goes completely fucking missing in any kind of big game against any kind of decent defence. He is shite.

Right so he has scored against the only half way decent side in scotland but not at the right moment ?

Brilliant Punditry there Corm. I hardly said he was the fucking Messiah so I don't know why you're so bothered by all this.

It's actually been a great week to be an Evertonian

Gibson did something useful
Pienaar returns
New striker
New young Greek lad (methinks)
Baxter back playing
Straqcula scores
Still in the cup
Only losing one player in the transfer window
and beating City.

Next week will undoubtably be fucking shit.

Not at the races at all tonight, everyone seems to not want a red card, which is fair enough with the cup on saturday but as a result there's a chance to actually play football and thus far Liverpool have been better at it than us.

Goal came out of Fellani playing the wrong ball, out wide when he should have gone through the middle to Stracula. Great finish to be fair. Want Ossie and Drenthe on to play football and Johnny H on to put the boot in in the second half.

Granted I only saw the second half and couldn't find my glasses until 25 minutes from the end so it was all a bit hazy, but was Darron Gibson actually imposing himself on a game?

How has he done since the move to Everton (apart from the obvious winner against City)? It would be great news from an Irish perspective if he finally started to find his feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back