Is there an 'Everton thread everyone loves them' thread? (1 Viewer)

Baxter went on loan a few times. He got arrested for possesion of weed a few years back and I don't think that sat too well with Moyes. Still he's in and around the first team now.

Gnarls has to start more games this time around, gave away a penalty and got injured against Blackburn early last season and then wasn't heard from again for the remainder of the season. Looks a real player on his day. Should get 2 seasons out of him before selling him for 15 mil as fucking usual.

Brilliant 1-2 between Fintan and Hector there.

Adam might not be a totally shit signing for us. He's basically cover for Gibson. I have no idea how Moyes manages to make a system work with him in it but there you go. Still £5 mil is far too much.

Anyone know anything about Kevin Mirallas ? hot shit in Greece.

The interent gives me the impression that he has two good feet and an eye for goal.

Miralles scored about 12 goals in the first 5 years of his career, so i don't think he's prolific. Great mates with Felliani tho.

Yeah it seems he only really started scoring when he went to Greece but that was when he was 22 so that may have something to do with it. I'm on the fence here, he seems a decent buy and if Greece is renowned for anything it's tight defences so 34 goals in 54 may mean he's decent. Time will tell.

Barkley out on loan to get up to speed with first team football apparently. Coleman spent a season with Blackpool and came back a fucking demon so it could be the right move. In Moyes we trust.

I have to say I've a lot of time for Coleman, the perennial nearly man for Ireland, warming the bench at the friendlies only to over looked for the likes of Paul Green, and then being there in Serbia again when the likes of Wilson are still acting the prick. He's genuine and I really hope he gets into the Everton team and has a blinder of a season this year.

Everton were fucking deadly last night. There might be only one team on Merseyside at this rate.

Yeah, was very impressed with the toffees last night. Really organised in defence and dangerous going forward. What the fuck was Fergie doing putting RVP on and sending him out to the left wing??? He changed it once Young came on but it was a strange one.

Yeah, was very impressed with the toffees last night. Really organised in defence and dangerous going forward. What the fuck was Fergie doing putting RVP on and sending him out to the left wing??? He changed it once Young came on but it was a strange one.
it amused me greatly that a 23 million quid striker was on the bench, while the defence was what you would generously call "makeshift". Methinks the real problem may be elsewhere, Alex.

That was as well as I've ever seen us play to be honest. Lot of big performances Fellani was on another planet.

That's not how fergie saw it. Long ball merchants was the gist of his comments. YOu think he'd have the decency to tell the truth, if even only to suggest that you have to be exceptionally good to beat united, rather than suggesting all you need is a big lad up front. Andy Carroll just got important again.

I heard Gibosn was solid enough, and Coleman made the most of his cameo too.
On the downside (for you), I heard rumours that Moyes was at Wolves last night checking out Kevin Doyle

That's not how fergie saw it. Long ball merchants was the gist of his comments. YOu think he'd have the decency to tell the truth, if even only to suggest that you have to be exceptionally good to beat united, rather than suggesting all you need is a big lad up front. Andy Carroll just got important again.

Play Micheal Carrick at centre half against opposition smart enough to absolutely make shite out of him. Yeah how fucking dare us.

I get Fergies comments, he was upset. that's fine, he can't stand losing that's fine too. His squad hasn't enough depth in key areas and he made a blunder.

Did anyone think Vidic looked absolutely wrecked ? really thin and gaunt. Worrying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back