Is there an 'Everton thread everyone loves them' thread? (4 Viewers)

01slides3.jpg

Watch the way he's looking at his fist. He's so hungry from the restraint of not biting anyone he's even thinking of eating himself.

That's not real evidence, for all you know he's looking into the crowd threatening to bite someone. I heard most of the bottles thrown at him where in self defense as people genuinely feared for their safety.

He played down the right for us last time But, this time we're desperately short of strikers so it's more likely that Donovan will be used in a more advanced role. he plays as a striker for the USA and Galaxy. Hopefuly we go back to 4-3-3 that we used last time he was over. I'd still see a place for Coleman in midfield. Besides competition for a place brings out the best in players

If Everton managed to come up with a formation that kept Coleman out of the team but kept Hibbert that would be funny. Surely they'll play Captain Lando Calrissian up front? Or Seamus Ramos at rightback?

if lando can kick a ball at a goal without hitting the goal keeper, then play the prick up front. everton could be a dangerous team if they scored the occasional goal.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's all Liverpools fault.

i.e the last out and out striker to score 20 goals for us in a season was Gary Lineker in 1987 and he only left cos you dumb bastards got us banned from Europe. No I'm not bitter

hmmm. that's a political hot potato.

meanwhile, who at liverpool bought ibrahima bakayoko? michael madar? joe max moore?

should never have sold franny jeffers.

Should have never sold Gary Lineker should have lodged legal appeal against the ban should never have allowed the club to slide into debt. Should have sacked Mike Walker sooner, shouldn't have had Kendell back for the third time. Shouldn't have spent so much money on a stadium proposal that most of the supporters didn't want. Lot of should and shouldn't haves.

Tim Howard now has as many League Goals as Louis Saha. We're continually linked with Darron fucking Gibson everyone is fucking injured and we lost to fucking Bolton because it was fucking windy. someone out there please give us some fucking money for fuck sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back