Is Kevin Myers racist? (2 Viewers)

Ian Paisley in his hey-day would be hard pressed to come out with zingers like this

"We learn old lessons anew, and duly forget them again: that the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire, and the burnt Fool's bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the Fire ..."
He's quoting another famous imperialist mammy's boy, Rudyard Kipling.

That article is more a performance than a piece of writing from the heart, I suspect. "Kevin Myers" is about as real as Iggy Pop or Ozzy Osbourne

But see, it was brought to us by the gays who got it from the monkeys because all gays are perverts and have sex with monkeys. That's genuinely what we were taught in school in the early 80s, in nice liberal Boston (in case you Irishers thought you might have had the market cornered on homophobia).
Ha, that reminds me of our metalwork teacher trying to convince us that we had a serious chance of contracting HIV from kissing when we were 15

"Sir, how much saliva would it take to get it"?
"About 1000 litres or thereabouts"
"So,we´re pretty safe, then"?
"It`s still a bodily fluid lads, be warned"
"Eh..."
"It`s still a bodily fluid, lads"

I think it is fair to say that in this passage he drops the pretence that it is merely reckless sexual behaviour that is wrong, but it is the actual homosexual act of sodomy itself, regardless of the numbers involved, or whether it be with a long-term partner or not

Moreover, such sodomistic self-indulgence is not just a matter of a lifestyle choice; it is actual wickedness, for the human rectum, with its fermenting stew of waste, and its fragile, absorbent walls, has no natural protection against such vile traffic. The mutant consequences, bred and rebred and rebred again in the bacterial cauldrons of serially-active colons, sooner or later must be proportionate to the cause. For long ago did the AIDS pandemic not warn us of this, and the lethal broths that can brew in the lower bowel?

That's an odd polemic from someone who favours the bow-tie over the tie!
Flamboyant Kevin Myers doth protest too much!

i find your cultural relativism quite distasteful.

HUMAN RIGHTS FOR HUMAN SHITES.

Say it with me, people:

Ha, that reminds me of our metalwork teacher trying to convince us that we had a serious chance of contracting HIV from kissing when we were 15

"Sir, how much saliva would it take to get it"?
"About 1000 litres or thereabouts"
"So,we´re pretty safe, then"?
"It`s still a bodily fluid lads, be warned"
"Eh..."
"It`s still a bodily fluid, lads"

Oh, yeah, we got that, too, but they never told us it'd take loads, just that you could get AIDS from kissing.

And it's okay to shake hands with an AIDS, but be careful because if you have a weeping sore on your hand and he/she has a weeping sore in a place that will touch when you shake, you will probably get the AIDS.

Say it with me, people:

human WRONGS!!!

I'm not convinced he's a racist, but on the gay issue....

He seems to be insinuating that gay men are more promiscuous because they are gay, when it is in fact because they are men. If more women were willing to have sex in bushes, there would be increased cases of heterosexual couples being spotted by firemen.

Where does he stand on heterosexual bum love?

In answer to the first question, yes he is a racist and a bigot too.

Thin veiled "I'm not a racist" type cunt.

In answer to the first question, yes he is a racist and a bigot too.

Thin veiled "I'm not a racist" type cunt.

"I'm not a racist! How come every time I wonder aloud about when this seemingly endless tide of pickaninnies is gonna stop befouling my field of vision with its throbbing brown subhumanity, or I point out that just because they've snuck into our country to sponge off our system and steal our jobs and our women and drop their overripe progeny on our tarmacadam they think they're entitled to be fed and watered, or I casually mention that it's just not acceptable to let them take our jobs or fill our women up with brownish babies, I get called a racist? Now that's just not fair! I said I wasn't a racist before I started proposing we microchip them all in their stupid colourdy faces, and now we can't even have a reasonable discussion because these AIDS-ridden homos on my left here are braying for my pure Anglo-Saxon blood! It's PC GONE MAD."

My favourite from the last few weeks was "I wouldn't consider myself a racist but" continues on about how the polish are ok cause they're catholic but he just couldn't relate to the africans with their islam. I'd hitched a lift with this guy so I wasn't going to try and explain that most Africans coming to this country are christian.

Conversation started with him asking did I see Kevin "I'm not a racist but" Myers on the late late show.

Poor Kevin. He starts off with a view that he knows will cause PC alarm bells- then just as he's about to make a rational argument his brain kicks in

David Norris ( famed bum sex man) was pleading with him on newstalk to learn some new words as he's tired of all this "vile" and "wicked" nonsense

Poor Kevin. He starts off with a view that he knows will cause PC alarm bells- then just as he's about to make a rational argument his brain kicks in

David Norris ( famed bum sex man) was pleading with him on newstalk to learn some new words as he's tired of all this "vile" and "wicked" nonsense

Was that on this morning? David Norris totally rules.

yeah- Kevin wasn't on but David took the opportunity of asking him to cop on anyway

SPOTTED

Kevin driving to work this morning

162e67b6.jpg

4be13b38.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back