Is it too early for a New Year Resolutions 2013 thread? (2 Viewers)

Next year I'm going to pretend to myself that i'm still only 24 and live like i have the world at my feet instead of where it really is at my back, looming over me all the time, reminding me of all the things i've failed to achieve

:(

must get a few yokes off _egg

And hang out with JohnnyRaz.

I think you're genuinely right there. I'm trying to correct my sleep pattern, which is generally 5am - 1pm.

I'm finding it harder. I think its just my inability to deny myself anything I want though. Once I get working again I'll be grand. But it does make you feel terrible. You convince yourself that you like it that way but its a LIE LIE LIE.

Work more and drink less. Trying to decide whether to dry out for January or just kill it altogether.

I'm with Moose on the drinking thing--it's such a waste of time...but so refreshing and delicious...

Need to retrain and get a proper job, learn to play the guitar properly, be nicer to my friends, get fit and healthy, tidy the spare room

I think I'll start with the last one

soon

ish

two months ago i'd be all for it, now i'm so busy that when i do get a few beers in they are amazing. but yeah, as my sister says, if its just the same night out over and over, why bother.

Obviously we need a drying up for new year thread as motivation, as we're all on the same page here. I need to stop drinking too, I used to drink so rarely, and when I did, within reason, but jesus, the whiskey doth flow this winter. My poor body.

finish the album
launch it into space strapped to rocket
blow up planet
form colony in space
keep doing well in my exams
keep the car out of the ditch
quality bar time a suitable intervals
see more irelands

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back