Is it too early for a New Year Resolutions 2013 thread? (3 Viewers)

Lose weight? Fuck that..not when technology is on my side

8YiyGl.jpg

Continue my quest for a wardrobe just made of multiples of the same items so I wear the same clothes all the time.

This is moving along nicely. Just took delivery of 2 pairs of jeans today. Still evaluating a hoodie before I buy more of them. It's in the January sales so I might have to make a decision on that one. Socks are chosen, I have 3 pairs of them, just need to get a few more, they're expensive. T-shirts are not included in the plan, have zillions of those. Neither are jocks although I did get a kick ass pair for chistmas, I'll give them a few wears and washes and might so for multiples of them. Got a pack of vests and was going to go back for more but I've found a problem with them so they simply won't do.
Looking forward to a clothes draw that looks fucking insane.

Done my first weekend of not drinking there and it wasn't too bad. Also being more productive with work stuff so successful so far. Of course I've to go to the pub on a Monday night night just to test my resolution a bit more.

Yep, its been a week of non drinking for me. Its not usually that difficult, I find, unless I'm actually at a party or in the pub or something. I could stay off booze forever if I just didn't go anywhere with anyone... that said, I've decided not to give up alcohol, just choose my moments more carefully.
Theodore Kaczynski; You could keep the book a week average over the year, I'm sure there are books that will take a lot less. I'm on the same thing myself, and read some gothic stuff really quickly (4 books in one week, meep), but am about to move on to some loftier stuff that will wreck me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back