iriver broken!! (1 Viewer)

carcass

So my stupid iriver wont turn on and I cant find any contact details for iriver. The guy in peats told me i had to send it on to there German office and they should fix it for free. Sent them a mail through there website about a month ago and only reply I got was a standard 'we'll get back to you.'
Anyone had the same problem? Anyone know how to contact these shower of bastards?

thanks

So my stupid iriver wont turn on and I cant find any contact details for iriver. The guy in peats told me i had to send it on to there German office and they should fix it for free. Sent them a mail through there website about a month ago and only reply I got was a standard 'we'll get back to you.'
Anyone had the same problem? Anyone know how to contact these shower of bastards?

thanks

Unfortunately, you may be screwed. I had a similar problem -- see

http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=44216&page=3

You might just have to fix it yourself, I'm afraid.

Good luck,
Paul

41695170_63d2ac9d09_o.jpg

You need to get one of these bad-boys.

does it power on at all ? even on the power supply?
or does it say loading, loading then does nothing ?

if its the first one its maybe the batterys gone , if it starts but keeps saying loading it might be the hard drive. both can be replaced quite easily. if its the main board your screwed.

Wont power on at all. I dropped by the way, only from the chair onto carpet but it sure did the trick. Dont think its the battery.
The guy in Peats said just to send it to there Germany office. Dont think I'd get back though.

Wont power on at all. I dropped by the way, only from the chair onto carpet but it sure did the trick. Dont think its the battery.
The guy in Peats said just to send it to there Germany office. Dont think I'd get back though.

I sent mine to the Fatherland to get repaired. I filled in some online form, and recieved a case reference, then I stuck it in the post and waited and waited. I gave up on it, then one day (months later) a package arrived with my repaired iRiver.

whens the removal service taking place?
it was a good player... remember that time you two went travelling and he was like your only companian.
what a trooper.

I sent mine to the Fatherland to get repaired. I filled in some online form, and recieved a case reference, then I stuck it in the post and waited and waited. I gave up on it, then one day (months later) a package arrived with my repaired iRiver.

Cant find no form. Cant find shit on that site. I just want to shake emmm)))(((

mine used to freeze and this was the only thing that worked. it's a tiny pinhole on the top of the iriver. you get something small like an earring or a pin and stick it in and it reboots it.

I thought that wiped it clean. Obviously not...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back