Old Irish punk t-shirt (1 Viewer)

Sly

It looks like Byrnoe’s has given up the ghost on the new Ireland punk t-shirt?

In the event that he has, I thought I would resurrect the old one (vintage, dude!) to see if there is any interest….

Approximately 20 years ago, in a world where scissors and glue was the only available version of Photoshop, Sean Fitz came up with the idea of doing a t-shirt with punk bands from Ireland as a benefit for the Hunt Sabs. So over one drunken weekend in Dublin, we cemented the idea. We stealthily stole a map of Ireland from Busaras (yes, the t-shirt is actually a bus route map!) and busily scribbled and glued as much as we could onto it for the next few weeks.

I then printed the t-shirts with a mate and sent them to Sean to sell to whatever fucker would stump up the cash. Back when crusties ruled the land, and the ‘blag’ was the order of the day, that was tricky and therefore the Sabs received, well, not very much at all.

If memory serves we did them as: Black on green shirt, white on black shirt, and black on white shirt.

Anyway, having read Byrnoes thread I thought their might be someone who would like to re-print a few for a laugh (because looking at it now it is laughable :) ). Dao had the acetates stored away for years and he has kindly let me grab them.

If anyone wants to take on the project I’ll happily send on the acetates (I would want them back eventually) to you because, quite frankly, neither Sean nor I can be fucked to do it ourselves. If anyone does want to do it, please make it for a benefit. Cheers…

Last edited:
The acetates are all that exist I'm afraid... Been about 18 years since I made t-shirts so I have no idea what can be done these days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back