Returning stuff to Amazon marketplace (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter IFF
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 789
  • Watchers 0

IFF

So anyway

for Christmas, my mother wanted to get my brother a Bluetooth item, she said to order it online as she had looked and couldn't find it in the place she looked.

I had ordered it from an Amazon marketplace seller.

When it came to opening it on Christmas day, and trying to pair to any Bluetooth device, it wouldn't pair. I e-mailed the company and they asked "did you read the instructions" and "did you try in a proper way". I hadn't got a reply to my response " how do you mean a proper way?" so a couple of days l requested to return the item.

To which they said "we'll send a replacement" and here is a prepaid royal mail label, I replied 5 minutes later saying I don't want a replacement, I want a refund.

I send it back having to pay postage myself to return and they processed a £5 refund on Sunday as "a full refund". I responded that it was £15. They responded 3 hours later and apologised for the technological problem and refunded the balance an hour after that saying they had made it all the same time but technical problem meant part was delayed.. Now to the bit I am asking about

Too long/ couldn't be bother clicking spoiler and reading the diatribe, good call, those who have are probably a tad envious.

Today I received in the post a replacement despite telling them I didn't want a replacement

What is the deal with returns to Amazon marketplace people?

I assume the return policy on prepaid labels must be the country of person sending it as an post wouldn't accept a royal mail prepaid label

Anyone with any experience in this area?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back