Internet dating/dating agencies (1 Viewer)

i used one once.
i set it up when i was about 21 so, and forgot about it.
one day i got a mail saying i had a message, i opened it and a girl sent me a nice mail, saying she liked my profile.
so i mailed back, i didn't have a photo or anything so we didn't know what each other looked like. We got on really well, and eventually after about month of to-ing and fro-ing we sent pics of each other and decided to meet up.
i walked into the busy cafe, looking around, then behind me a woman called my name, i looked around, and sitting there was possibly the largest person i'd ever seen in real life. She'd sent me a head shot of her from a few years back, and well, the date was a little odd from then on. i was a little shocked to be honest.
she's a nice girl, we still chat, but no romance ever occurred...

#10-7 said:
she's a nice girl, we still chat, but no romance ever occurred...

You just don't know - she could've been filthy hot in the sack.

fat-woman.jpg.w300h240.jpg

I get winks or smiles (or whatever they're called) and messages fairly regularly from clean-cut young men on Friendster.

Smells a little like UMG to me. Well, it smells more like UMG than it does Oliver Plunkett's dessicated breath.

UMG???

Underage Man Guy?

anyway I'm pretty convinced that Hugablerach was meant to be Hugable Ranch but just typed it in all wrong such was his hurry to tell us (you) how fucked in the head we (you) all are. (you).

UMG???

Underage Man Guy?

anyway I'm pretty convinced that Hugablerach was meant to be Hugable Ranch but just typed it in all wrong such was his hurry to tell us (you) how fucked in the head we (you) all are. (you).

I'm wondering if Hugable was meant to be Huggable or if indeed Hugable is something with the ability to become huge, but that doesn't make sense, either. Or maybe it's like how the Digable Planets spelled it.

Still, it could be ranch-related. (You) could be correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back