Internet dating/dating agencies (3 Viewers)

I'm not sure I wanna hug this Rach. How could you hug someone who says you're fucked up?

I think I need a photo to decide.

So how's the internet dating stuff working out for everyone?

Noo Yawkers are mad for it. I know a fair few people who are with a new chick / boy every week.
One lad has been with 4 black skinny chicks followed by 2 Asians followed by 3 out of town white girls from the south.

It seems he is working through the sections of the site.

Its great. Its an adventure meeting up with him. Sometimes he has to leggit to get the ride in post haste. Sometimes they are clearly mentally unwell. Sometimes they hit on someone else, and no one gets too worried.

Its not like Maynooth at all.

I am looking forward to when he hits the trannie section.

I'm wondering if Hugable was meant to be Huggable or if indeed Hugable is something with the ability to become huge, but that doesn't make sense, either. Or maybe it's like how the Digable Planets spelled it.

Still, it could be ranch-related. (You) could be correct.

hi jane. didn't you get married over the internet there recently or something? like, e-mail in your 'I dos' and that?

have you met ur husband yet?

deadly.

So how's the internet dating stuff working out for everyone?

Noo Yawkers are mad for it. I know a fair few people who are with a new chick / boy every week.
One lad has been with 4 black skinny chicks followed by 2 Asians followed by 3 out of town white girls from the south.

It seems he is working through the sections of the site.

Its great. Its an adventure meeting up with him. Sometimes he has to leggit to get the ride in post haste. Sometimes they are clearly mentally unwell. Sometimes they hit on someone else, and no one gets too worried.

Its not like Maynooth at all.

I am looking forward to when he hits the trannie section.

I know this girl who signed up for one (can't think of the name of it - some really popular irish one) and got really into it after a while, chatting and IM'ing with lads. Eventually she agreed to meet a few of them and it turned out it was a load of lads who were on it for ages, and were all basically socially disfunctional (like theres a reason you'd be on it for ages). They all turned out to be very weird, bar none.

be warned.

So, in summary, in Ireland theres only weirdos on these sites. In america its probably ok cos loads of people move to other city's and don't really know anyone so you've a reasonable chance of meeting someone normal. On the other hand.......it is america after all

no way, I can totally tell a girl on the interflash

and this fella is totally a fella

walter.jpg

I know this girl who signed up for one (can't think of the name of it - some really popular irish one) and got really into it after a while, chatting and IM'ing with lads. Eventually she agreed to meet a few of them and it turned out it was a load of lads who were on it for ages, and were all basically socially disfunctional (like theres a reason you'd be on it for ages). They all turned out to be very weird, bar none.

be warned.

So, in summary, in Ireland theres only weirdos on these sites. In america its probably ok cos loads of people move to other city's and don't really know anyone so you've a reasonable chance of meeting someone normal. On the other hand.......it is america after all

Right, well you have to shift your definition of normal a little bit, when in rome etc.
But, I think NYC lends itself to meeting people on these sorts of yokes.
A lot of people here are working mad hours, and then hitting the gym/bar/local drugs emporium when they finish up, and then crashing out to sleep.

It can be hard to do the requisite romancin and dancin.

Right, well you have to shift your definition of normal a little bit, when in rome etc.
But, I think NYC lends itself to meeting people on these sorts of yokes.
A lot of people here are working mad hours, and then hitting the gym/bar/local drugs emporium when they finish up, and then crashing out to sleep.

It can be hard to do the requisite romancin and dancin.

thats why george bush invented prostitutes

be warned.

i met the guy i was going out with last year on okcupid. we went out for 5 months because i was bored, but he was a LOOOOOONNAAAAAATIC.

never again.
i think it's really hard to tell if someone is hot from online profiles as well. i know a good few guys who are total rides and look like giant spanners on their bebos or whatever. and guys who look hot online but just aren't in real life.

It didn't work. Granted, it could have been my breath after vomiting a few times.

You should have used the Christmas net. You know... it's got sparkly tinsel entwined in it and if you're caught in it, you have the kiss the catcher (and give them oral).

remember that thumped party where g-munch had sex with a bin. i think that was it. there were a lot of cocks out anyway. england beat argentina 1-0. a bus stop was attacked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back