I'm still the pope (1 Viewer)

i won't believe it till i see it on the bbc news website. which incidentally has just informed me that west brom have managed to stay off the bottom of the table! mmmvindicationmmm.

I don't care, this website is enriching my life. Michael Barrymore's ex-wife Cheryl has died of lung cancer aged 56, and animals laugh...
"Although no one has investigated the possibility of rat humour, it it exists, it is likely to be heavily laced with slapstick."

ah i'm sorry, i think you're actually intelligent considering I have the body of a spider but i'm actually a baby

:D that made me laugh so much.. like of all people on thumped, who'd be the spider baby? i still don't know how i got to be henry sellers though.. wasn't he an alcoholic?

henry sellers, the name sounds so familiar. incidently Fr ted was film mainly in ennistymon, lahinch and kilfinora...where my other half is from (ennistymon) and i've been to the house that they had as Ted's place...i just laughed when i saw it
Super Dexta said:
:D that made me laugh so much.. like of all people on thumped, who'd be the spider baby? i still don't know how i got to be henry sellers though.. wasn't he an alcoholic?

ms.b.haven said:
henry sellers, the name sounds so familiar. incidently Fr ted was film mainly in ennistymon, lahinch and kilfinora...where my other half is from (ennistymon) and i've been to the house that they had as Ted's place...i just laughed when i saw it

Was Henry Sellers the guy in Father Ted who judged the Priest talent show?

no no no, i remember...he was in the episode of the eurovision song contest, john kenny's character wasn't it?

rothko said:
Those pictures all the news sites were using of the unfortunate Terry always remind me of the Happy Mondays "Bummed" cover...

B000046QAA.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

ha ha
the happy mondays/bummed words aint on the front of mine
anyone remember the inner sleeve ?

saw a guy with it on a t-shirt once. classy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back