I'm still the pope (3 Viewers)

Well sorry. I guess I was too busy laughing at the leader of the Catholic Church make this face to notice what exactly was going on.

pope-doves2.jpg

- my new desktop background.

what a letdown... two children tried to get them out the window and he did a bit of wave while one of them flew up.. bah.

this is dead exciting. i'm workin on a religion programme for sunday today, we're just listening to the obituaries now.

muertos vivientes! said:
this is dead exciting. i'm workin on a religion programme for sunday today, we're just listening to the obituaries now.

What I think would be great is if it turned out that all of this were an elaborate April Fool's joke, orchestrated by a very healthy pope indeed. Then he'd backtrack on all the shit about contraception, the anti-woman, anti-gay, and anti-non-Catholic shit he's spouted for the last 20 years, and everyone would have a good laugh and call their therapists.

jane said:
What I think would be great is if it turned out that all of this were an elaborate April Fool's joke, orchestrated by a very healthy pope indeed. Then he'd backtrack on all the shit about contraception, the anti-woman, anti-gay, and anti-non-Catholic shit he's spouted for the last 20 years, and everyone would have a good laugh and call their therapists.

i'd like if he followed all this up by doing a jig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back