I'm so sick of my job - anyone got any career advice? (2 Viewers)

Ro becomes too intense by having to express himself for a living. Ro takes ten lessons in Fiat Punto and drives off the end of a pier. Tide is out, so instead of drowning Ro cuts his shin on rusty door handle, gets lockjaw and dies from birds nesting in his mouth.

woah with rich imagery like that you could be a songwriter!

oh.

Especially for the Transition Year age-group. Basically think of the usual heap of projects and crap they have to do... give them an online work space where they can talk to each other, swap ideas, present their work etc.

Ja, all VG. But actually what I did mean in relation to egg was that personal blogging can still be a way here to effect a career change. Several people started personal blogs like Sarah Carey for example, and then got offered work out of them - she writes for the Sunday Times now.

Ja, all VG. But actually what I did mean in relation to egg was that personal blogging can still be a way here to effect a career change. Several people started personal blogs like Sarah Carey for example, and then got offered work out of them - she writes for the Sunday Times now.

And you!

i should get a job out of my blog. i can blow coke up noel fieldings arse with a straw. the dream

I've been thinking of going pro as a poster on thumped

I'm good at it, I enjoy it, I've a lot of experience at it.. I think it's about time I made the leap

I think after your exquisite brand design post yesterday, you've already entered the realm of thumped poster professionale. do you get dental?

what was your entrepreneurial thing then?

decline to state, in the interest of holding on to some shred of dignity. it wasn't exactly DAFT.

but i still have a photo of me going up to claim some award before the talking had ended, with the rest of my minicompany looking on in horror.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back