if you had the money...... (1 Viewer)

darknothing said:
whould you fly to the U.S. and come see me....?

if yes what would we do...?

can I stay at your house for free and for as long as I like and eat your food and drink your dad's liquor and have a laughtrack for everytime i stumble up from the basement bleary eyed and say

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Mornin.

?

then maybe.

das nugs said:
can I stay at your house for free and for as long as I like and eat your food and drink your dad's liquor and have a laughtrack for everytime i stumble up from the basement bleary eyed and say

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Mornin.

?

then maybe.
sure ..but i dont live at home and i don't have a basement

lfrezzell-ifH.jpg

this is wierd... but if i came over it'd be to kidnap you and lock you up somewhere to steal your identity and run up thousands of dollars of debts in YOUR name. Then flee across the border to Mexico!! Quick Secretariat! Go!

i'd totally go see you! We could hang out, go to a few gigs, get arrested, get anally probed in prison buy a guy called Chad, and talk about the good times we used to have on Thumped.

We could put a red scarf over the lamp, drink cider with blackcurrant cordial in it (snakebite), listen to Sknotlip and indulge in a little light cutting.... then maybe one thing would lead to another but inevitably one of us or the other would end up projecting purple spew all over the place from too much snakebite. If this sounds like your idea of a great day.....

Attention ?Gambra-Stay out of Dublin 6w/16/24.
Its for your own good.The organisation is hot on you.

chutneyfarmer said:
i'd totally go see you! We could hang out, go to a few gigs, get arrested, get anally probed in prison buy a guy called Chad, and talk about the good times we used to have on Thumped.
swell that what i was thinking to sounds like a jolly time

chickenham said:
We could put a red scarf over the lamp, drink cider with blackcurrant cordial in it (snakebite), listen to Sknotlip and indulge in a little light cutting.... then maybe one thing would lead to another but inevitably one of us or the other would end up projecting purple spew all over the place from too much snakebite. If this sounds like your idea of a great day.....
who is sknotlip.... i would perfer a little orgy...music you dirty bird....other wise sound swell

brianoak said:
Attention ?Gambra-Stay out of Dublin 6w/16/24.
Its for your own good.The organisation is hot on you.

They are? hmm.. Lucky I'm in Limerick then.. Wait, someone's at the door.

BRIAN, WE HAVE HIM. WE'LL BE SEEING YOU SOON. GET THE DEVICE READY

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back