if you had the money...... (1 Viewer)

:) :) :) Why,I'd LOVE to come see you!!!!:) :) :)

Planes are great. I love travelling to see my friends. You'd meet me at the airport with a big sign saying WELCOME BUDDY! and then we'd head straight off, on a dizzyingly fantastic tour of all that's beautiful and vibrant in you fair city.:) :)

:) We'd go to wendy's for ice cream (with lots of sprinkles of course!!),Then we's go to the petting zoo for some petting,(i love petting!!:) :)) and then we'd go to the movies together, and eat LOADS of candy.Ooh!OOh!, And I've always wanted to hit disneyland too and then we'd go and meet your friends down at the diner, i'd buy everyone milkshakes and make even MORE friends!!!!;then we'd all go down to the beach house and watch the sun go down around a campfire, with maybe a little sing-song (i'm bringing my tamborine with me!!!); we'd join hands and sing some Barbra Streisland tunes!! Then we's roast some marshmallows on the fire and snuggle up all our sleeping bags together; and you could tell us a creepy ghost story!!!!:) :)

AND THAT'S JUST DAY ONE!!!!:) :)

:) :) :) :) :) I CANT WAIT!!!!:) :) :) :) OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!:)

brightsomething said:
:) :) :) Why,I'd LOVE to come see you!!!!:) :) :)

Planes are great. I love travelling to see my friends. You'd meet me at the airport with a big sign saying WELCOME BUDDY! and then we'd head straight off, on a dizzyingly fantastic tour of all that's beautiful and vibrant in you fair city.:) :)

:) We'd go to wendy's for ice cream (with lots of sprinkles of course!!),Then we's go to the petting zoo for some petting,(i love petting!!:) :)) and then we'd go to the movies together, and eat LOADS of candy.Ooh!OOh!, And I've always wanted to hit disneyland too and then we'd go and meet your friends down at the diner, i'd buy everyone milkshakes and make even MORE friends!!!!;then we'd all go down to the beach house and watch the sun go down around a campfire, with maybe a little sing-song (i'm bringing my tamborine with me!!!); we'd join hands and sing some Barbra Streisland tunes!! Then we's roast some marshmallows on the fire and snuggle up all our sleeping bags together; and you could tell us a creepy ghost story!!!!:) :)

AND THAT'S JUST DAY ONE!!!!:) :)

:) :) :) :) :) I CANT WAIT!!!!:) :) :) :) OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!:)

could this be the work of osama van whatshisface?

Anal_Hygiene said:
could this be the work of osama van whatshisface?
no. that'd look like this:

allahquando2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back