I miss washingcattle (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 99
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 5
Heh heh, jeez ye all seem very sore about this. What can I say, I was standing up for my friend aka Moods for Mallard, and WC by extension. And I'd do it again too. I must say though, it was good of you to apologise over it. Very decent altogether.
you were being a spa, and you're continuing the theme admirably

if-we-all-had-a-bong.jpg

Most of us don't follow people around from thread to thread talking shit and disliking/meh-ing posts

But hey. It's only my fake internet persona that's annoyed about that stuff

I'll have to find someone else to argue with about True Detective Season 2

Well it will make the No Way Referee forum a poorer anyway, the only place I ever post anything half-serious.

Post there Cattle, fuck these pricks...

I don't get it. What magic spell exactly was broken by "washingcattle" being (not quite) mentioned on social media? Many of the best personae from Philip Larkin's to Larry David's aren't even pseudonymous. Either admit that you've got better things to be doing with your time these days or come back to where you're loved (and loathed) I say.

I don't get it. What magic spell exactly was broken by "washingcattle" being (not quite) mentioned on social media? Many of the best personae from Philip Larkin's to Larry David's aren't even pseudonymous. Either admit that you've got better things to be doing with your time these days or come back to where you're loved (and loathed) I say.

I miss washingcattle | Page 2 | thumped.com

he was only trying to bring us the truth, but we just weren't ready to accept that into our hearts

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back