I have the horn for... (14 Viewers)

Lauren-Ambrose.jpg

Tomorrow...you can stick you ginger rule up your arse

meant to ask, does anyone know what the word 'wanker' means in america?

I was in Boulder a few weeks back and I saw a lad at a bus stop who had a t-shirt on with the word 'WANKER' emblazoned across the front. I chuckled to myself on seeing it (which may have been the point), but I'm dying to know what the lad wearing it possibly thought it meant.

sorry.... now back on topic;

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullstory&id=5088&status=True

cycling podium girls = :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

meant to ask, does anyone know what the word 'wanker' means in america?

I was in Boulder a few weeks back and I saw a lad at a bus stop who had a t-shirt on with the word 'WANKER' emblazoned across the front. I chuckled to myself on seeing it (which may have been the point), but I'm dying to know what the lad wearing it possibly thought it meant.

sorry.... now back on topic;

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullstory&id=5088&status=True

cycling podium girls = :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

It's cycling podium ladies you pig.

"Distractions du jour?"

So has anyone here recently made fun of a red haired individual to their face?

Hold on, I just don't find them horn-worthy, I'm not a hairist. Some of my best friends, eh, know ginger people.
I'm pretty much the same with blondes. It's seemingly more acceptable to say it about blondes though.
You don't get called a wanker for not liking the fair-haired. Gings and their boosters are apparently more sensitive.

Hold on, I just don't find them horn-worthy, I'm not a hairist. Some of my best friends, eh, know ginger people.
I'm pretty much the same with blondes. It's seemingly more acceptable to say it about blondes though.
You don't get called a wanker for not liking the fair-haired. Gings and their boosters are apparently more sensitive.

So you might say, but the ging, ging..etc; jibe belittles your claim. I'm not accusing you of anything, but it's always interesting to note peoples views on which demographics it's okay to make fun of. Red haired people get a pretty raw deal, as they're considered a safe target. Anyone being consistently mocked for the colour of their hair or skin is to be sympathised with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back