i hate this guy (1 Viewer)

years ago in Vague zine from 1991 I read about a prankster mid 80's punk band from North London called
GOD TOLD ME TO DO IT
they made brilliant collage art posters like these:
one of their posters used a headline ''nuclear terrorism on the horizon''.
on the next page of posters it mentioned ''born again vandalism''.

''born again nuclear terrorist!!'' I thought ''hmm... I'll use that for something some day'', but thumped unfortunately doesn't support such long winded names.

GOD TOLD ME TO DO IT also loved a good prank including squatting the abandoned Libyan Embassy (empty after a diplomat inside had shot a policewoman outside dead).
another successful prank was releasing the THE BEATLES - Enoch n Roll tape of drunken racist jamming during the 1969 Let It Be Sessions. they sent copies of the tape to various music journalists. it generated enough publicity that it got mentioned in The Sun and Macca was asked about it by Rolling Stone.
this song mentions Enoch Powell.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this was one the less bad songs which included No Pakistanis (a version of Get Back) and a tune called White Power.
don't remember those being on the documentary from 2021.

Enoch was some guy in the bible and apart from Burke and Powell everyone else I know with the name was of African descent,

AH! here we go - Enoch was some ancestor of Noah and he lived to be 365!!
appears he's big w/ Evangelicals like the LDS.

years ago in Vague zine from 1991 I read about a prankster mid 80's punk band from North London called
GOD TOLD ME TO DO IT
they made brilliant collage art posters like these:
one of their posters used a headline ''nuclear terrorism on the horizon''.
on the next page of posters it mentioned ''born again vandalism''.

''born again nuclear terrorist!!'' I thought ''hmm... I'll use that for something some day'', but thumped unfortunately doesn't support such long winded names.

GOD TOLD ME TO DO IT also loved a good prank including squatting the abandoned Libyan Embassy (empty after a diplomat inside had shot a policewoman outside dead).
another successful prank was releasing the THE BEATLES - Enoch n Roll tape of drunken racist jamming during the 1969 Let It Be Sessions. they sent copies of the tape to various music journalists. it generated enough publicity that it got mentioned in The Sun and Macca was asked about it by Rolling Stone.

this was one the less bad songs which included No Pakistanis (a version of Get Back) and a tune called White Power.

Enoch was some guy in the bible and apart from Burke and Powell everyone else I know with the name was of African descent,

AH! here we go - Enoch was some ancestor of Noah and he lived to be 365!!
appears he's big w/ Evangelicals like the LDS.

The only Beatles songs I want to hear are the racist ones so that I can use them as a stick to attack The Beatles with

he's back again.
he's The Terfinator.
You still don't get it, do you? He'll find them! That's what he does! That's ALL he does! You can't stop him! He'll wade through you, reach down their throat and pull their fuckin' heart out!

Surprised Tucker Carlson and Jordan Peterson haven't picked up on this one yet. I assume he's just trying to get their attention and make it a proper worldwide phenomenon.

Can't wait, trucker protests outside the school, legions of anti woke warriors wandering confused around the Dáil, we got it all ahead of us!

I mean, they're clearly a bit if satire though, making fun of racism? Maybe in bad taste sure but whatever, they're just mucking about.

Half of the Beatles are confirmed wife beaters though, and another accused, so there's always that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back