i hate this guy (1 Viewer)

Fuck everyone involved with this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm never gonna spend time listening to him, and being off twitter he slides off the radar more or less immmediatley.

But in a way, they kinda need him?

Was just thinking earlier that if all the media just stopped reporting on anything involving the Brit royals, they'd probably fuck off naturally in a couple of decades.

When the media was the media, certainly. I think its the times newspaper in england that carry's the royal warrant in it's masthead, which is more or less royal handshake / blue peter badge type thing.

'The media' now invovles a huge amount of the public though. We don't hear about piers morgan through twitter without thousands of people deciding to amplify him first. The media write/talk about stuff every day and nobody amplifies it and nobody hears about it.

The extent to which people hear what they want to hear is huge.

This is the kind of conversation that leads to manufacturing consent type comments and so forth. spoiler - that is also a case of what people refer to being the media actually being the public

i thought the dept of transport/dept of education were trying to encourage parents to get their kids to school in a sustainable fashion, instead of driving them there. this sets a terrible example.

He goes straight into the People You'd Fuckin Love To Just Dig The Face Off list

the school should show some class and throw a bucket of water over Enoch every time he trespasses.
if someone is driving him in, puncture the tyres on their car.
continue to escalate this until he fucks off.

the parents and the kids there should also start a petition telling him to get lost.

if he doesn't go quietly let him know being in Mountjoy is the least of his worries.
I know the fool has some martyr complex but if he's not locked up soon - then start a war with the bully.

not letting him access the school property isn't hard either.

the school should show some class and throw a bucket of water over Enoch every time he trespasses.
if someone is driving him in, puncture the tyres on their car.
continue to escalate this until he fucks off.

the parents and the kids there should also start a petition telling him to get lost.

if he doesn't go quietly let him know being in Mountjoy is the least of his worries.
I know the fool has some martyr complex but if he's not locked up soon - then start a war with the bully.

not letting him access the school property isn't hard either.
The petition is likely the only one of those that is actually doable but if he’s ignoring the court, he’s going to ignore that. And clearly keeping him off school property is hard because he keeps getting in.

Teacher of German and history eh? Enoch is his name eh?

I won't mention that his dad is called Sean because that wreck my ever so clever raised eyebrow position on this.

The petition is likely the only one of those that is actually doable but if he’s ignoring the court, he’s going to ignore that. And clearly keeping him off school property is hard because he keeps getting in.
if a kid did this (continually breaking an order not to trespass) severe consequences would finish them off very quickly.
e.g. if someone didn't pay their kid's boarding fees they wouldn't be given accomodation.
the school must be shit scared as they are letting him away with it.

If was a local I'd throw the bucket of water for 'em. I've got a nice bucket too.
anyone got any better ideas?

a couple of teachers at a school I attended were nearly psychopaths and I often wonder who interviews these dangerous people and sees fit to give them a job with children.
if they were aware of E.B's background he shouldn't have been considered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back