HTC Wildfire S (1 Viewer)

Denny Oubidoux

Hangin round town
Supporter
Solutions
Has anyone got one of these stupid phones? There's next to no internal storage and I can't update stuff, it skies down and tells me I need to clear space but I can't as there's shag all I can delete due to there being hardly any space in the first place. I followed some instructions so that I can install new apps to the SD card but there's loads of stuff I never use that came with the phone that I can't move or uninstall. As anyone

The guy in the shop told me it was one of the best phones in the shop. Haven't received a penny of the 120 euros O2 said I would Gerry with it either.

you can move the apps to the sd card storage, that will free up the memory on the internal storage.press menu --> settings --> applications --> manage applications --> select each app --> move to phone.

That option isn't there for most of the pre installed apps, the move to SD card button is greyed out. I rooted the phone (I think) and I can now install directly to the SD card and move apps I've downloaded myself to it but not Facebook, yahoo, gmail, peep, etc.

They're an awful piece of junk of a phone. The 150MB internal memory is a joke. I've done a full reset on mine already to clear space and I have it less than 6 months. Where do you go about 'rooting' the phone.

I found instructions on some forum, I think I might have undone it by upgrading Android (which was itself impossible until I made enough space by routing the phone)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back