HTC Wildfire S (1 Viewer)

Denny Oubidoux

Hangin round town
Supporter
Solutions
Has anyone got one of these stupid phones? There's next to no internal storage and I can't update stuff, it skies down and tells me I need to clear space but I can't as there's shag all I can delete due to there being hardly any space in the first place. I followed some instructions so that I can install new apps to the SD card but there's loads of stuff I never use that came with the phone that I can't move or uninstall. As anyone

The guy in the shop told me it was one of the best phones in the shop. Haven't received a penny of the 120 euros O2 said I would Gerry with it either.

you can move the apps to the sd card storage, that will free up the memory on the internal storage.press menu --> settings --> applications --> manage applications --> select each app --> move to phone.

That option isn't there for most of the pre installed apps, the move to SD card button is greyed out. I rooted the phone (I think) and I can now install directly to the SD card and move apps I've downloaded myself to it but not Facebook, yahoo, gmail, peep, etc.

They're an awful piece of junk of a phone. The 150MB internal memory is a joke. I've done a full reset on mine already to clear space and I have it less than 6 months. Where do you go about 'rooting' the phone.

I found instructions on some forum, I think I might have undone it by upgrading Android (which was itself impossible until I made enough space by routing the phone)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back