how the fuck did I get here??? (2 Viewers)

178942.jpg
wow, incredible pic. where exactly is this in dublin?

Its Berlin isn't it?
I fell asleep in a collapsed tent on a river bank in kilkenny once and was told when i woke up that the pig van that arrived narrowly missed running over my head when it drove down to us. A close shave with the law..

wow, incredible pic. where exactly is this in dublin?

I have a feeling by the archicture and the fact hat there are banners ( ie- that people are willing to take a strand on thier politics) that this may not be Ireland...but I standf to be corrected.

Anyway I'm just really drunk waiting for a movie to load. so fuck my opinion......

you want to see punks dancing to the nastiest shit...try eamon dorans on a sunday night - willie and hooly DJ 80's rock, reggea and pop music that night, (often with sexy results.)

Anyway I'm just really drunk waiting for a movie to load. so fuck my opinion......

sorry diddles for lack of functionality due to drunkedness!

This is my kinda party.

I woke up bollock naked once in Jamie Grimes' Ma's gaff with her standing over me...

Myself, Corm and Ian once woke up in a sketchy junkie squat with burnt tinfoil from folks smoking heroin stuck to the windows with the Po-Po standing over us yelling something about passports. If I remember correctly the squat had no toilet except for a room that was the designated shitter...

was at colms gaff in wexford with roe about 2 years ago.. took a pill or 2.. remember being in a quarry.. roe talking about religion at the bottem of a stairs and then i woke up in a cardboard box with a mars bar i think it was melted to me and their cat...
1 i dont remember getting in the box
2 someone sealed the box
3 they left the cat in the box with me.
4 i cant even remember leaving the place.

more recentally,

was in the porterhouse in phibsbronx with ray, ger, etc etc etc i rememember hannagh sayin she was drunk.. gers sister buying loads of jagermeister.. disko dancing, goin to "grand central" in town.. no idea how i got in there. found a big fuckoff knife, and then i had to run off to meet a friend that i never met... to get to the point... i woke up in gers missus ciaras gaff in bayside and paniced coz i didnt know where i was.. i dont remember gettin there and i could hear an elderly woman downstairs on the fone.. i wanted to cry.

i woke up in the bus garage on a nightlink.. i remember seeing my stop and saying to myself i have to get up.... next i know im in a bright garage.. downstairs down the back.. pissed myself and punked.. the door realese wouldnt work. i had to walk home to tallaght from ringsend. i missed work and me ma has a creche in the gaff... i strolled in stinking :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back