how the fuck did I get here??? (1 Viewer)

Ive been informed that Daryl(krusty411) did not microwave the goldfish he was just jokingly made a suggestion and the people that actually did it only did it for a second the goldfish was only tortured he wasnt actually killed.

Glad you inform me of that coz I assumed you were originally talking about Moose!

I remember one. I fell asleep in a shop doorway in Arklow once. I booked a taxi and he never arrived so i crashed on the street. That was the same night i threw a bag of chips back over the counter of the chipper cause they were fuckin horrible.

thats what i call a cranky hobo!

Speakin of hobo's poor old Anto (RIP) yonks ago in belfast falls asleep one night in a side rd outside the dole office & wakes up next mornin with a wino in a duffle coat doin the five knuckle shuffle on him, says he was tempted to lie back & think of Ireland.. a wanks a wank after all!!! but instead done the decent thing & kicked the fuck out of the guy.

Paid 80 quid for a plush hotel in Sligo for the Subhumans gig. Fucking lovely room. Woke up in the toilet, fuck it at least I made it to the hotel. Guy I was sharing with woke up in the hospital

i once woke up in an attic freeeezing, i managed to get down stairs to the hallway leading to the front door where the living room door was on the ground, a few feet ahead of that before the front door was and inflated two man dingy .....

Was a bit disorientated after waking up on the deck of a ship years ago. Went to an all night benefit gig Dublin - Holyhead & back. Started off well behaved till meself & shandylegs from Drogheda started on the tequila slammers. I heard I ended up trying to fight everybody on the ship, got carried off the boat & back on again in Holyhead on a stretcher, tried to grab a welsh coppers hat to take a dump in & other general mayhem. Woke up on the deck fucking freeeeezing, had my jacket on but my t shirt was on the ground beside me fuck knows but had to wait fucking hours for a dart. Why do we do this to ourselves people?????

Fuck me!!!! One night I was woke up by two coppers on the quays after confusing one of the upstairs busseats that I was on for a toilet!! Think they saw the funny side of cos they let me go with a warning but the driver looked a bit pissed off.... or should I say pissed on.

woke up in mackles bath shirtless with puke down my self two girls washing my hair because they said it smellt come to think of it,that was the last time it was washed

I don't think you understand. You'd ride this guy...
header.logo.jpg

... instead of this guy?
he-man_and_the_masters_of_the_universe.jpg
Image:MOTUtheSunbirdLegacyCover.jpg

Last sunday after Tunguska and Severed Head of State i've got vague memories of waking up in my friends house with loads of people running around shouting in german, eventually someone told me in English that the house was on fire so i stumbled down about 10 flights of stairs.... got outside to see the whole roof of this block was burning.. it took them about 8 hours to put it out, crikey.

178942.jpg

I heard that Carlow Punk woke up crowd-surfing the other night in Fairview. Or did he sleep through the whole thing?

I have a vague memory of it. I think I passed out on the couch and everyone else though it would be good crack to "crowd surf" me. I guess your asking for something when you fall asleep before everyone else.

I'm a bit upset though because I thought I was undergoing miraculous levitation, what with me having the holy spirit in my heart and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back