how the fuck did I get here??? (1 Viewer)

hetzer

We all know the feeling so come on people get it off yer chests..... What's the most embarrasing fucked up place ye've ever woke up after a night of it?

Covered in piss with a girl I didn't know lying naked on top of me. MDMA was involved. But then we'd a ride so it was grand.

Excellent!

My brother woke up one morning lying on a railway track. He'd fallen down an embankment on the way home and decided he'd be grand where he was and had a sleep. Luckily he woke up before the trains started up for the day.

a guy i know was seen leaving the pub in castleknock, drunk, with a half mile walk home. he wokr the following morning, sitting against a wall in finglas, missing a shoe. no idea whatsoever how he got there.

I disappeared after a club one night but was found safe and sound ten minutes later, unconscious on the sweet counter in Centra on O'Connell street. :D

Mate of mine went out of his mind while hard drinking one night in town (southside). Put down about 8 shots in a row then disappeared leaving his jacket in the pub. We talked to him the next day where he couldnt remember all of the previous nights activities. He said he remembers snippets that included waking up on Grifftith avenue, getting mugged by 2 blokes who kindly put him in a taxi after they realised he had fuck all on him. Taxi bloke figured out where he lived and pulled up on the bottom of his road, mate reached in his pocket and pulled out all the money he had on him, which amounted to 2 pence. Threw it at the driver and bailed out of the cab and promptly ran into a lamppost knocking himself out. He Da found him the next morning going for the paper and he was covered in bruises so the driver must have bet the shite out of him.

A farmer found me in a field one morning. Soaked, unconscious, freezing and unresponsive. He drove me back to the old mans gaff. Fair play.

The interesting part was the field was not even in the same county I went drinking in. That was a bit of a mystery.

I was found in a jacks in Germany, by a couple who took pity on me, and brought me home, took off my soaked / puked on clothes, and put me to bed. When I woke up, I was fairly freaked out, since the whole place was white and covered in sheets, because they were doing the place up. Also my clothes were AWOL. And my shoes had drag marks all over them.
Apparently I had locked myself into the jacks, and they had put a hose over the door and left it on... for some time, to no avail.
They came in during the night to check me, and almost took me to the hospital, my breathing was between shallow and almost stopped.

I was wrecked.

Traveled to Belgium for a gig and got on the train on the way back but got back on the train and went all the way back again, got fined for not having a ticket! got back again to the airport, missed three plane's, I'd only went for a day but it ended up as a long weekend...

Waking up at the ticket machines in Cockfosters tube station after a DOA gig in some college in London. Last thing I remembered was having two pints in my hand at the gig & waking up 20 miles away aith all these humans staring at me & missed the last fucking tube home as well.

What about Dirty Don from Belfast waking up in bed with the parents in law after they'd allowed him free access to their drinks cabinet

woke up under an x ray machine in a hospital in belfast at one of the warzone fest weekends in belfast years ago.found out id fell down the stairs pissed.was grand though cept a few bumps and bruises.

sean, i am always waking up and seeing
japan-flag.gif

woke up under an x ray machine in a hospital in belfast at one of the warzone fest weekends in belfast years ago.found out id fell down the stairs pissed.was grand though cept a few bumps and bruises.
Yeah if I remember roightly the barman in the front page was a bit lean with the lemonade in your shandy alroite. I believe your a bit stricter with the ratio of 7 up in your babysham these days.

ha ha, i remember that one crispo, i think we played in giros' that night. didn't conor accompany you to the ospideal ?? fuckin gift thread ! :heart:

I once woke up on a footpath in Liepzig with my head in the lap of a fancy thirty-something who was talking to me in German. She said she thought I was dead and had just called an ambulance. Just then 2 ambulances pull up and a driver got out going "Alle ist klar?". He wasn't very happy when I replied that yes, alle was indeed klar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back