how the fuck did I get here??? (3 Viewers)

missed the ferry from liverpool to belfast yonks ago after doin a few festys round england,hadnt a penny ,but had a pot noodle .got hot water for it off some nice woman in a chipper and bedded down for the night outside lime st. station.woke up with a warm wet sensation on the lower part of my body.no ....i hadnt pissed myself ,some other fucker pissed on me.

About 4 years ago I woke up staggerin along a street in Croatia covered in blood with some hippies holding me up and phoning an ambulance. I'd brief flashes in my head of going off on my own with a bottle of vodka & telling everyone to fuck off that I'd be fine, then being totally lost, then a car screeching beside me and 4 or 5 hooligan lads pushing me round, boxing me when I tried to dig one of them, and feeling something cut me when I tried to block a dig, then them all runnin' off and me falling over, then staggering around. Shite one...don't go off on your own bollock-drunk at night in dodge right-wing parts of Eastern bloc countries.

Last sunday after Tunguska and Severed Head of State i've got vague memories of waking up in my friends house with loads of people running around shouting in german, eventually someone told me in English that the house was on fire so i stumbled down about 10 flights of stairs.... got outside to see the whole roof of this block was burning.. it took them about 8 hours to put it out, crikey.

Fuck yeah, I only heard about that yesterday, I didn't even think of the fact that you were over there! Fucking shit so it is, I hope nobody was injured, fuck sake though such a shame, another massive loss!

Woke up last year on the middle of the Shankill Road at 12pm, dressed in a Celtic kit, on the 12th of July, with a sign saying "Kill all fucking huns" taped to my back, a balaclava over my head, and an imitation AK-47 in my hand.

i've never woken up anywhere unlikely, except safe at home. in a puddle of chris black's wee might count but that wasn't due to MY drunkenness, i was just trying to have a snooze.

Woke up last year on the middle of the Shankill Road at 12pm, dressed in a Celtic kit, on the 12th of July, with a sign saying "Kill all fucking huns" taped to my back, a balaclava over my head, and an imitation AK-47 in my hand.

even if you drank I'd say that was total bullshit.
Straightedgers out of this forum!

we wish to be alone with our humiliation

I'm known for falling asleep at almost every party I go to (and many pubs) but I've never woken up anywhere really mad, my four-eyed fader-instinct usually leads me to find a safe spot somewhere.
Maddest would be passing out for a few hours on the streets of Bradford I guess but nothing too dramatic about it
I've had a number of humourous falls though... towards a big bonfire, through a bank of nettles into a river, etc and ah yeah, I shouldn't forget when I came to in a neck brace and on a stretcher being bundled into an ambulance in Dun Laoghaire, and again in Rathmines a year later...always managed to keep the glasses intact more or less strangely enough

ye these stories are amazing but some of em sound like utter bullshit.

well all mine are true, waking up tangled upside down with the sheep staring at me was the worst took me roughly 20 mins to get myslef down ripped the arse outta me jeans and me kacks too, had to walk home with me top tied round me and there was a cold breeze blowin too.

I remember one. I fell asleep in a shop doorway in Arklow once. I booked a taxi and he never arrived so i crashed on the street. That was the same night i threw a bag of chips back over the counter of the chipper cause they were fuckin horrible.

I've had a number of humourous falls though... towards a big bonfire, through a bank of nettles into a river, etc and ah yeah, I shouldn't forget when I came to in a neck brace and on a stretcher being bundled into an ambulance in Dun Laoghaire, and again in Rathmines a year later...always managed to keep the glasses intact more or less strangely enough
i guess coming out of a blackout with a broken ankle at the bottom of a 20-foot drop outside the 1in12 kind of counts then. i guess something about the situation managed to penetrate my clouded consciousness.

i woke up on new years eve 2001 asleep on a bench beside me mate in the middle of a bonfire (it was quite low as it had been snowing), that was strange.

i woke up the day after paddys day went down stairs and me mother thought i had shagged me teacher cause i had told me father something whenhe collected me about my english teacher, apparently i was that drunk and slurred that he got from what i was saying that i rode her !!! the reallity of it was (found out from me mates) that i had got a bag of chips ate two chips, seen her walking by and pelted the full bag off of the back of her head,

I feel like a right boring cunt at this stage. I once woke up in Giro's having used a concrete block as a pillow.

Yes, you really are a horrible drunk, microwaving goldfish, freezing peoples socks not to mention the destruction and the slurred abusive comments you shout at complete strangers

Ive been informed that Daryl(krusty411) did not microwave the goldfish he was just jokingly made a suggestion and the people that actually did it only did it for a second the goldfish was only tortured he wasnt actually killed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back