how the fuck did I get here??? (2 Viewers)

I woke up next to the train station in Venice one morning with a strange man sitting beside me stroking my hair. I fucking freaked. He was talking about getting married or something.
Apparently Ray and Daragh had tried to get me to wake up n go back to the gaff but I punched them so eventually they left.
In fact I woke up in a puddle that same week... and next to a fountain with pigeons everywhere...

Strange times :)

i have woke up in some fucked up places and situations in me short 24 years on this planet...
i woke up in a cardboard box out the back off me mates gaff after a party i had ice-icles hanging off of me, woke up in a a drawer before at another party there, woke up with another fella holding a golf club to my face claiming i was sleeping in his bed, promptly grabbed the club off him and chased him round the party with it cunt hid in the bog n wouldnt come out.
ive woke up in a tent surronded by hundreds of rolo ice creams, found out that we went up to the art in action thing in townley hall at 3 in the mornin and raided the ice cream tent , and that we took everything and only managed to eat one ice cream each !!!!
also woke up, upside down tangled in barbed wire, with a heard of sheep lookin at me !?! theres probably more but i cant remeber right now

I woke up next to the train station in Venice one morning with a strange man sitting beside me stroking my hair. I fucking freaked. He was talking about getting married or something.
Apparently Ray and Daragh had tried to get me to go back to the gaff but I punched them so eventually they left.
In fact I woke up in a puddle that same week... and next to a fountain with pigeons everywhere...

Strange times :)

it wasnt Paddy McCabe from drogheda on his travels ? no

http://www.myspace.com/paddymccabelegend

Wasteland, near Hartstown.
50cm from a freight train hurtling past me.
Surrounded by empty cans of Lynx and cider.
A girl with scabs all over her chest sucking my dick.
And I was late for work.

woke up under an atm machine in san francisco with a few dimes and nickles around my head that people had thrown at me out of pity

woke up under an x ray machine in a hospital in belfast at one of the warzone fest weekends in belfast years ago.found out id fell down the stairs pissed.was grand though cept a few bumps and bruises.
Is that when you woke up in the drunktank!?!?:D

& became a fully fledged stormtrooper of the 2nd FF shandygrenadier division

I heard you were given a dishonourable Drogcharge for not being able to handle your ale!!!!!!baggyyyy

Last sunday after Tunguska and Severed Head of State i've got vague memories of waking up in my friends house with loads of people running around shouting in german, eventually someone told me in English that the house was on fire so i stumbled down about 10 flights of stairs.... got outside to see the whole roof of this block was burning.. it took them about 8 hours to put it out, crikey.

I woke up sitting on the cooker in the Mews after Cormy, the bollocks, had turned it on... I also woke up upside down in a sleeping bag full of sand, facing down the slope of a sand-dune in Normandy I think it was.

Last sunday after Tunguska and Severed Head of State i've got vague memories of waking up in my friends house with loads of people running around shouting in german, eventually someone told me in English that the house was on fire so i stumbled down about 10 flights of stairs.... got outside to see the whole roof of this block was burning.. it took them about 8 hours to put it out, crikey.

something like this happened to me once in south africa but it was a bomb scare instead of a fire and it was afrikans shouting instead of german shouting and if i hadn't woken up to that annoying yelling then i wouldn't be here today...the only embarrasing ppart was that i ran out into the streets naked.

woke up in a boat in roosky by two pigs in a yaris!! apperantly we had been smashin up trucks in a quarry near by,did quite a bit of damage and i was coming down and talkin complete shite goin on bout george bush while tryin to bite my ear.

woke up in dun laoighre one morning years ago lying on the street spewing me ring.thered been a gig the night before on the boat to hollyhead with paranoid visions and female herculese.my last memories apart from drinking ogeous amounts of duty free booze were disembarking in holyhead looking at hetzer getting carried down the gangway in a stretcher cus he couldnt walk.[too much shandy again].how i got back to dun laoighre is a mystery still.the hitch back to drogheda is another story for another day.

woke up in some fairly sketchy places in me time, once woke up at about lunchtime on a Saturday in an alleyway just off Grafton St, cardboard underneath me, a homeless bloke sleeping on either side and one blanket covering the three of us. No idea how I got there.

Another time was on the batter in a mates house on Christmas Eve, his family were there too, opened a bottle of some foreign mank I'd never seen before, seemed to be going grand. Many hours missing, woke up Christmas morning in on me own in his Ma's bed, bollox naked except for one of her wigs. Didn't get invited to stay for dinner.

Never really woke up anywhere too mad. Came too sitting on the kitchen floor eating a whole block of kilmeaden chedder once. My Da had to carry me up to bed. The floor was decimated with bits of cheese and lumps of bread that had fallen out of my mouth. My worst fear is coming home locked one night and deciding i want a fuckin fry or something, turnin on the cooker and falling asleep. The fucking shame of burning your own gaff down while locked would'nt be pleasant.

My worst fear is coming home locked one night and deciding i want a fuckin fry or something, turnin on the cooker and falling asleep. The fucking shame of burning your own gaff down while locked would'nt be pleasant.

I'm the same, get a mad hunger for the fried egg sambos when Im locked.

After the punx picnic in belfast last summer woke up on a floor and had in the middle of the night grabbed a load of dirty washing to use as a pillow on to realise when i woke up that on top of the pile Id been sleepin on all night face down in was a pair of dirty boxers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back