how the fuck did I get here??? (2 Viewers)

178942.jpg
wow, incredible pic. where exactly is this in dublin?

Its Berlin isn't it?
I fell asleep in a collapsed tent on a river bank in kilkenny once and was told when i woke up that the pig van that arrived narrowly missed running over my head when it drove down to us. A close shave with the law..

wow, incredible pic. where exactly is this in dublin?

I have a feeling by the archicture and the fact hat there are banners ( ie- that people are willing to take a strand on thier politics) that this may not be Ireland...but I standf to be corrected.

Anyway I'm just really drunk waiting for a movie to load. so fuck my opinion......

you want to see punks dancing to the nastiest shit...try eamon dorans on a sunday night - willie and hooly DJ 80's rock, reggea and pop music that night, (often with sexy results.)

Anyway I'm just really drunk waiting for a movie to load. so fuck my opinion......

sorry diddles for lack of functionality due to drunkedness!

This is my kinda party.

I woke up bollock naked once in Jamie Grimes' Ma's gaff with her standing over me...

Myself, Corm and Ian once woke up in a sketchy junkie squat with burnt tinfoil from folks smoking heroin stuck to the windows with the Po-Po standing over us yelling something about passports. If I remember correctly the squat had no toilet except for a room that was the designated shitter...

was at colms gaff in wexford with roe about 2 years ago.. took a pill or 2.. remember being in a quarry.. roe talking about religion at the bottem of a stairs and then i woke up in a cardboard box with a mars bar i think it was melted to me and their cat...
1 i dont remember getting in the box
2 someone sealed the box
3 they left the cat in the box with me.
4 i cant even remember leaving the place.

more recentally,

was in the porterhouse in phibsbronx with ray, ger, etc etc etc i rememember hannagh sayin she was drunk.. gers sister buying loads of jagermeister.. disko dancing, goin to "grand central" in town.. no idea how i got in there. found a big fuckoff knife, and then i had to run off to meet a friend that i never met... to get to the point... i woke up in gers missus ciaras gaff in bayside and paniced coz i didnt know where i was.. i dont remember gettin there and i could hear an elderly woman downstairs on the fone.. i wanted to cry.

i woke up in the bus garage on a nightlink.. i remember seeing my stop and saying to myself i have to get up.... next i know im in a bright garage.. downstairs down the back.. pissed myself and punked.. the door realese wouldnt work. i had to walk home to tallaght from ringsend. i missed work and me ma has a creche in the gaff... i strolled in stinking :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back