Hostel 2 (1 Viewer)

Alan Remorse

uggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhh

Scott Weinberg said:
We knew it was being fast-tracked, and now it looks like Eli Roth is all finished with his screenplay for "Hostel 2." The sequel will go into production this September, and the young horror freak will be shooting in Prague, the Czech Republic, and maybe Slovakia -- even though that country is still a little steamed over the first "Hostel.

eli roth said:
I'm writing Hostel 2 for girls - it's going to be three girls this time. They're studying in Italy for the summer, and they get lured, and they go back to ... well, we're going to go back to a lot of familiar places.

kill me now
when is this bollocks of a man going to give up?
roth and uwe boll: at least top five on my shit list

i can only hope and pray that Hostel 2 never sees the light of day. never have i been so disappointed by a film as i was by Hostel

eli roth said:
I'm writing Hostel 2 for girls - it's going to be three girls this time. They're studying in Italy for the summer, and they get lured, and they go back to ... well, we're going to go back to a lot of familiar places.
Jaysus, you have to be making this up?

Antrophe said:
Jaysus, you have to be making this up?
if it's for the girls this time around, i can only assume the movie will be full of guys with their lads out

cant wait!

by the by, roth has been named as the director of the movie of stephen king's "Cell"
anybody read it?

There was some good gore in hostel but yeah - it sucked.
I thought Cabin Fever was okay.

i was but only saying the other day, that no matter how much i hated every minute of hostel, it gave me more to bollocks on about than 99% of films do

still the worst movie ever and that guy should just kill himself over and over for the rest of his life

Hostel was good, anybody who says otherwise is a fckin LIAR!
A remake with girls sounds like a bad idea.

what exactly did quentin tarantino do to warrant a presents title in the credits?

apart from froth in his pants with eli roth on msn when he was explaining the plot to him

mr pharmacist said:
what exactly did quentin tarantino do to warrant a presents title in the credits?

apart from froth in his pants with eli roth on msn when he was explaining the plot to him
He just put his name on it so that he and Roth could trick people into the cinema. Now, these were people who thought Kill Bill was good (and that splitting it into two films was in no way a cynical marketing exercise), so tricking them is not too tough!

Wilbert said:
He just put his name on it so that he and Roth could trick people into the cinema. Now, these were people who thought Kill Bill was good (and that splitting it into two films was in no way a cynical marketing exercise), so tricking them is not too tough!

Oh shit, I must be one of those people. I though Kill Bill was great .... would have been better as one movie though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back