holy hell! rep has disappeared (3 Viewers)

Funniest thing about this situation is the people who are making a big deal about how great it is that rep is gone...its the people with most rep...from the constant to and fro...if you wanted to see the back of it so much why did you persistently engage in the practice of it?
Just an observation.

Aye but the people you refer too are probably the same people who made a mockery of it in the Friday rep thread which lead to them having a lot of rep. Personally I liked getting/giving rep but it feels good now that it's gone.

Also what Janer said: if there's something there you'll use it.

Funniest thing about this situation is the people who are making a big deal about how great it is that rep is gone...its the people with most rep...from the constant to and fro...if you wanted to see the back of it so much why did you persistently engage in the practice of it?
Just an observation.
ah, you were my first derepping.
memories eh.

Re: The "Post Broken Stuff Here" thread

What's Janer still doing here so?

It seems nobody actually reported any of his or anybody else's nasty rep messages to Pete or any other mod/admin.

I'm glad to see rep gone. Having a number attributed to your name to ascribe some sort of standing in the message board was always utter bollocks. That's why i started the rolling friday rep thread. Get rid of the number attached and make it so people's names show up all the time and there's no problem. I'll still subscribe (as i'm sure many others will) because the board keeps me entertained at work. And i'm glad it means people can't get anonymous abuse like sweetoblivion had to endure the last week.

Get rid of the number attached and make it so people's names show up all the time and there's no problem

thats exactly it. can the number just be taken away?
I dont want to have to PM people, it is too much effort. but being 'rep' someone for a good comment by using the rep function button would be nice. and as RSJ said, dont make it anonymous.
i actually subscribed yesterday morning.....

I liked rep but it was probably bad. Too much love and hate being exchanged in private. Now we're back to being the aloof public acquaintances that we were always meant to be. Still I feel sorry for the single people that can't rep-flirt anymore.

Jaysus Janer - is that true? What a mental thing to do.

I only gave negative rep once I think: That was to Hag when he posted a list of people who had docked him rep, but I don't think he got the joke.

That'd be me alright....Pity I never kept a record of your's but then again why would I?

Janer, how about you start acting your age instead of your height, which I estimate to be about 5 and a half.

Edit: Oh, and that tag team derepping thing you had going with politapill was just charming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back