holy hell! rep has disappeared (1 Viewer)

If all this stuff is true, then I'm glad rep is gone. Jaysus Janer I stood up for you when people were calling you names in the feminist thread, but i had no idea you were being so abusive.

My favourite Janer derep was "Your fucking sad" for a month-old post that he'd obviously spent some considerable free time hunting down.

Good times.

My favourite Janer derep was "Your fucking sad" for a month-old post that he'd obviously spent some considerable free time hunting down.

Good times.

Mine was one describing how he wanted to pee on rsj and describing the colour etc of the pee. rsj - you obviously got under Janer's skin. Janer - you are one sick little man.

It is great to finally be able to say what I feel about Janer without fear being subjected to a couple of weeks of private abuse. :D

Being upset with Janer for being abusive is like getting upset when your puppy pisses on the carpet.
Yeah but when your puppy pisses on the carpet, he doesn't PM a whole bunch of people saying "look what i said to this person, come de-rep me for it" and then PM you for a week after calling you a fag.

Yeah but when your puppy pisses on the carpet, he doesn't a whole bunch of people saying "look what i said to this person, come de-rep me for it" and then PM you for a week after calling you a fag.

Weimaraners do that shit all the time, actually.
Pricks.

Yeah but when your puppy pisses on the carpet, he doesn't PM a whole bunch of people saying "look what i said to this person, come de-rep me for it" and then PM you for a week after calling you a fag.
Part A is true, part B is his imagination.....I would hazard a guess RSJ is an only child cept I know he isn't :confused:

Off out now.....nice warm day.

well this thread defo proves that its good rep is gone! but the question is, will people be more abusive in threads knowing that they cannot be derepped ? Ya bag of fucktards (sorry that just slipped out!)

Anyhow, good move Pete.

applause_2.gif

Funniest thing about this situation is the people who are making a big deal about how great it is that rep is gone...its the people with most rep...from the constant to and fro...if you wanted to see the back of it so much why did you persistently engage in the practice of it?
Just an observation.

Yes, it's kinda odd that those that are happiest about rep's abolishment were themselves in the upper end of the rep charts.

Well of courserep is gonna seem bad if all you concentrate is Janers dereppings

Think of all the good times you had with rep! Where is that post where someone posted all their de-reppings for advertising their band?

The end of all those fucking annoying rep threads and people here sucking each other off for rep points, for once I applaud you Brady.

I feel partly responsible for this, and in a way I'll miss repping, but in another way i won't miss having malicious reps sent to me anonymously. When used well, repping could be fun, but it created a hierarchy in the forum and it could lead to a lot of nastiness. It could be used - and was frequently used - for bullying and being at the receiving end of it was not fun.
However, it was easier than sending PMs if you wanted to send a note to someone. Maybe a similar system could be started up but it didn't involved adding up the rep or making negative comments etc?

Never liked the way "rep" just turned into "punk points" when you moved to eirecore anyway good riddance to the whole lot, cheers pete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back