holy hell! rep has disappeared (2 Viewers)

Think I only derepped her once or twice......I feared for my life 'cos she goes to the same Rock Jihad's I go to.
:nerverackingsmilie:

Last time I checked it was Lala, hmd, moose, johnnystress, ernesto I think.
?

wahhhaaaaaat??????

BRING BACK REP THIS INSTANT!!

WHY WASNT I TOLD I WAS WINNING AT SOMETHING!

my mother wouldve been so proud

Well, maybe I'm wrong, but it's the only thing I can figure out. Thumped is mostly a "How smart are you?" competition isn't it? (I think that's a great thing about it btw.)

I'm just totally and utterly shocked that people get this angry at people using an internet toy, for harmless fun like. I said that earlier. That's why I compared it to Tetris.
Y'all actually think that it's a "circle jerk"? A lot of mutual backslapping and "hey, you're great man" type BS happens on Thumped, to my eyes at least. But through rep? With funny pictures and quotes from movies and puns? From strangers to strangers? To increase a number? On the internet? If any of yee actually seriously think that.......I dunno.
It was shit when it was used for abuse and all, but 99.99999% of the time it was boredom fuelled messing around. I can't believe anyone could ever think anything else.

Seanc - rep wasn't done away with because of the Friday rep thread... and it wasn't always used harmlessly or in the spirit of fun.

Think I only derepped her once or twice......I feared for my life 'cos she goes to the same Rock Jihad's I go to.
:nerverackingsmilie:

Hehe! I've never been anything other than polite to you in real life. I disagree with a lot of what you say on here, and don't really approve of the way you 'amuse' yourself... but it's nothing personal.

Seanc - rep wasn't done away with because of the Friday rep thread... and it wasn't always used harmlessly or in the spirit of fun.

I'm not talking about rep being done away with. I'm talking about all the people who are here having a go at people they see as rep whores taking it far too seriously. How could someone take it seriously? I'm shocked that anyone would be that mad. Thinking that's what other people were doing with rep is madness. That's proper clinical mad that is. They couldn't possibly be missing the irony of what their saying could they?
RE: spirit of fun: Yeah, I know. That stuff was shit. I wasn't talking about that either.

ah sean - you used to throw an eppo when we'd de-rep you and god forbid anyone mention your sister!

yer alright now though

Anonymous slagging. Because people didn't like my inconsequential bored ramblings enough that they stayed at me for weeks. Them and their deadly mates.
Yeah that annoys me.
You had an easy out with the "(person I derepped and slagged is) a rep whore" defence. That was an easy thing to do for anyone who abused anyone. Too easy. Hopefully you lot can drop that shit now.

ah deadly. deadly.

but what to do with this horrible, horrible freedom?

I liked rep but it was probably bad. Too much love and hate being exchanged in private. Now we're back to being the aloof public acquaintances that we were always meant to be. Still I feel sorry for the single people that can't rep-flirt anymore.

I feel sorry for myself too. :eek:

If all this stuff is true, then I'm glad rep is gone. Jaysus Janer I stood up for you when people were calling you names in the feminist thread, but i had no idea you were being so abusive.

I won't post his abuse but most of it it was pretty laughable especially considering how polite he's been to me in real life.

Anonymous slagging. Because people didn't like my inconsequential bored ramblings enough that they stayed at me for weeks. Them and their deadly mates.
Yeah that annoys me.
You had an easy out with the "(person I derepped and slagged is) a rep whore" defence. That was an easy thing to do for anyone who abused anyone. Too easy. Hopefully you lot can drop that shit now.

ah the good old days

why'd mitchum get banned anyway?

Weimaraners do that shit all the time, actually.
Pricks.

Rep.

What's the fucking deal with Weimaraners? Walking around like the sun shines out of their arse.
"Oh, yeah, I could fit you in for stroking at 4, but I am meeting the my merchant banker at 4.15, so I will have to call a rain check on that? K?"

Weimaraners, you're fucking dogs. Deal with it. You like sniffing holes, and the only time sticking your nose up the air is acceptable is when you are heaving off a shite.

Fucking Weimaraners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back