holy hell! rep has disappeared (1 Viewer)

Here, imagine The Littlest Hobo was a Weimaraner.

Can you imagine the state of that? He'd saunter in, look at the catastrophe unfolding, and fucking rob everyone's coke, and be on the first freight train traveling west.

The nerve.
you wanna let me in on this Littlest Hobo joke?

I have never posted abuse to you in rep form as far as I know? Unless you mean towards RSJ?
And if I'm nice to you it mean's you've being a good Moose.....
I am no hypocrite and say what I have to say in RL........trust me.

I was refering the lovely PM last night.

I'm pretty sure you have posted abuse to me in rep form, a while ago now though.

you wanna let me in on this Littlest Hobo joke?

What are you talking about? This is no joke Damo. Who can honestly say they didn't want some Littlest Hobo intervention in their lives at some point?
When the old pair are having a row, who didn't pray for that grey muzzle to come peeking through the front door?
Who didn't hold back the tears at the end of the odd episode?

I knew part of the problem in Ireland was that we didn't have those freight trains with the big open doors on the side of them. Therefore, wrecking one of his main forms of transport.

Fucking Iarnrod Eireann. Or CIE back then I suppose.

I was refering the lovely PM last night.
Actually now that I come to think about it last time I met ya a few weeks ago while you were talking to Damo in the Lower Deck you were very stand offish/quiet and had a certain look......is the love gone?

And me. Or maybe that makes me a "pro abortion murderer" by default?

He might be pro abortion Janer, but he is anti Weimaraner. That should balance it, right?

Pro abortion. Heh heh heh.

The abortions are on me!!!
milkybarkid.jpg

Seriously I don''t think I have.....only people I send EVIL rep too is RSJ cos he is RSJ and pro abortion murderers.

I'm not gonna bother arguing as I can't remember the exact content of the messages, all I know is they weren't exactly nice were they?

Edit: As I said last night I've lost any respect for you. Bye now.

amazed to see my name mentioned so often in this thread - seems like some of you cared more about my rep than me?!

losers. :p

i just saw a woman drop down dead in the arrivals hall of the airport - no joke - she was given cpr right there in front of everyone for 20 minutes before they gave up and covered her up - jaysus. im in no mood to respond to this thread, it seems a little trivial - i wont miss rep but i will miss being able to leave comments to people whose posts i thought funny :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back