holy hell! rep has disappeared (1 Viewer)

Since rep was abolished I feel that my number of posts is very naked. I can't believe I have said only 5,000 odd things in five years. That's not a lot for me.

malevich_suprematism_red_square.jpg

that looks like a rothko but then what do i know........

ok look.

Everyone has their own preferences about what they'd like for rep and how it would manifest itself. I suggest that Pete lets each individual member dictate how how they want rep functionality to manifest itself.

I'll go first.

I would like every time somebody gives me a '+' rep that a little animated Gary Coleman dances across the screen and does that heel-clicking thing from the sound of music with the airwolf theme tune playing in the background.

In the event of a '-' repping I will see Darth Vader (except he has a huge head like in space balls) walk into the center of the screen, turn to me and wave his finger menacingly.

On my desk by 9am please.

Now you go...

ok look.

Everyone has their own preferences about what they'd like for rep and how it would manifest itself. I suggest that Pete lets each individual member dictate how how they want rep functionality to manifest itself.

I'll go first.

I would like every time somebody gives me a '+' rep that a little animated Gary Coleman dances across the screen and does that heel-clicking thing from the sound of music with the airwolf theme tune playing in the background.

In the event of a '-' repping I will see Darth Vader (except he has a huge head like in space balls) walk into the center of the screen, turn to me and wave his finger menacingly.

On my desk by 9am please.

Now you go...

I had a dream about you not so very long ago...

No, you were doing a set at some gig I was at. Actually.

Oh.

I hope I was crackin' open some radical 808 beats while performing an extreme lowpass filter solo and tweaking the resonance like busses we're going out of fashion and I had to get the last one and only had a number of minutes with which to do so?

Re: The "Post Broken Stuff Here" thread

like many things, you'll get used to it

i've a pain in me face with people being outright nasty with it, so i've turned it off.

Huzzah fella. Good move for the best. It should encourage people to express their feelings in a public forum.

Does anyone else find that they have been checking Thumped less often since rep went? I never realised how dependent I had become on the popularity/unpopularity fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back