holy hell! rep has disappeared (2 Viewers)

Does anyone else find that they have been checking Thumped less often since rep went? I never realised how dependent I had become on the popularity/unpopularity fix.

They say everyone wants to be loved.
I'm not too sure if an internet message-board is the er, forum for it though.

from now on people should report posts they wanna give rep to. Then Pete can tell the person what the message is, and if they're a subscriber, who said it.

No rep points, problem solved.

Cheers Pete!

from now on people should report posts they wanna give rep to. Then Pete can tell the person what the message is, and if they're a subscriber, who said it.

No rep points, problem solved.

Cheers Pete!

red_square.jpg

I wonder how many people will disappear altogether now that rep's gone. I'm off entertaining some yanks but i'm still checking twice a day. So so glad rep is gone :)

Goodbye rep, I hardly knew you.

So.. pete.. what is this 'supporter' thing worth now?
Do we get webspace and an email address and maybe a goody bag of some sort?

Not arsed trawling through the twenty-something pages so I don't know if some clever clogs already said this but wouldn't it just be easier to make the rep un-anonymous? So whether you "rep" or "de-rep" some one your user name comes up so the "rep'ed" or "de-rep'ed" person knows who to hug or to slap when they meet that special someone in public.

I think that's some of the worst sentence construction I've seen in a long time, but hey...

Not arsed trawling through the twenty-something pages so I don't know if some clever clogs already said this but wouldn't it just be easier to make the rep un-anonymous? So whether you "rep" or "de-rep" some one your user name comes up so the "rep'ed" or "de-rep'ed" person knows who to hug or to slap when they meet that special someone in public.

I think that's some of the worst sentence construction I've seen in a long time, but hey...

that avatar deserves a good dereppin'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back