holy hell! rep has disappeared (1 Viewer)

Here don't say avatar like that, its pronounced avatar.

Sexy.

I've no reason to post here at all now that rep's gone. Siriusly though, I never got why there were figures attached to rep. The comments were the only part worth bothereing about, and there was nothing inherently flawed about them. I doubt anyone got really upset about nasty de-repping comments.

Sexy.

I've no reason to post here at all now that rep's gone. Siriusly though, I never got why there were figures attached to rep. The comments were the only part worth bothereing about, and there was nothing inherently flawed about them. I doubt anyone got really upset about nasty de-repping comments.

Hell no!! I used to get some hilarious ones, "awful wanker comment", "toilet sign" etc.

Them were the days alright, sigh.

If the rep was brought back and we were all put back to 0 we could take bets on who'd hit the six figure mark first (bit of financial incentive for ya there Pete).

I meant 'Bothered you, did it?' Eoin, as in were you bothered that you got de-repped? Cos you said you now feel invincible without it. Not worth answering though, as I was only pulling your fat leg.

Ah, I see now. That's the power of a coma for ya. To answer your question, no, any de-repping I received did not bother me in the slightest. And for the record, I'm quite a slim chap with a fabulous set of pins. Will miss those comments though.

i'm probably going to turn off negative repping as soon as i get the first complaint about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back