holy hell! rep has disappeared (1 Viewer)

According my man on the inside the world is still turning although it is getting a bit warmer.

According my man on the inside the world is still turning although it is getting a bit warmer.

That's got nothing to do with Thumped in fairness though...

776px-Pchart.jpg

i dont think i ever negative repped or at least i can never remember it. i remember trying to rep ro for some intertoto cup related joke he once made though, and running out of rep to give him.

heady times
liverpool in champos league final deadly!!!!

Now that I can't be de-repped for saying it I'm gonna congratulate pete for taking this step. Space for anonymous insults isn't healthy (we've all done it) and it allows certain elements to thrive.

ahh I remember for about two weeks in '05 I had the highest rep in allll of thumped. And I never posted anything of substance.

You could always make rep comments public and associate it with the post itself. so in the corner of the post you could have "this post has been repped 8 times" and click on it to view the comments and reppers names.

oooohhh and then you could rep peoples rep comments and then rep them etc etc until the internet explodes

Seriously I don''t think I have.....only people I send EVIL rep too is RSJ cos he is RSJ and pro abortion murderers.

your last one to me (my last derep ever *sniff*) was so good that i laughed out loud for about a minute, then sniggered to myself for another five, then snorted intermittantly throughout the day... in fact, i just logged back on to see it...
it went something like ... bastard, i hope you die in hell, then come back as a bucket of wasted sperm. i hate you.

wasted sperm! love that.

you might like this that i read yesterday...
related to the homunculus (little man in a sperm) theory and early christian scholars:

Reflecting the pious belief in a resurrection of all the dead at the end of the world, Augustine pondered whether early foetuses who miscaried would also rise. He said they would not. He added that neither would all the sperm in history rise again. (For this we can all be grateful)
imagine. the end of the world. soaked in cum. glory be.

janer, you might make me laugh but really, you are a twat.
pro-abortion... can you actually read?

anywaaay... as for rep. i liked the little comments. can we do the comments without the numbers?

anywaaay... as for rep. i liked the little comments. can we do the comments without the numbers?

I dont think the numbers were the problem . It's the comments that were the source of all the trouble, with some people posting insults and deranged bullshit

is everybody ready to move on now? look - the bus to the future is about to depart:

cool%20bus.jpg

"Oh, I'm so deadly, now I think I'll erect fucking statues to myself all over town."

light%20weimaraner.jpg

I would have repped the above posts because they made me laugh.

- i wont miss rep but i will miss being able to leave comments to people whose posts i thought funny :)

I will miss this the most too. And Janer was the last person who repped me. I wonder if that was the jinx....

Pete, Is there no way we can have some kind of way we can 'rep' good posts, but not have rep points, just be able to make comments that will be able to be publicly viewed?

I'd like to keep my comments personal. Just no points system and no anonymous repping de/repping. And then we just have a thread where people can post any nasty comments they get to name and shame anyone acting the bollix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back