holy hell! rep has disappeared (4 Viewers)

jeez, what a complete bitch

Dont cross super dexta.
She will fuck you up... Cork style.

I am still recovering from my beige castle debacle. It was getting nasty. I think Pete got rid of rep in the nick of time on that one. I was about to take a beating.

Just to clarify Pete once repped me in the Friday rep thread seeing as I can't post there now.

I think yous'll just have to suck it up and get on with life sans rep and I'll be safe in the knowledge that I was the 3rd most popular person on thumped back when it was a popularity contest. :D

Just to clarify Pete once repped me in the Friday rep thread seeing as I can't post there now.

I think yous'll just have to suck it up and get on with life sans rep and I'll be safe in the knowledge that I was the 3rd most popular person on thumped back when it was a popularity contest. :D

speaking of which, how do you think La La will take this?

some of the points on this thread I agree with and some i don't, but i have to say i won't miss rep that much but i did enjoy repping people for stupid shit they said that i found funny, stuff i wouldn't pm them about. i never derepped anyone because i never got that offended. As for the friday rep thread i found it a good laugh, stupid fun with lots of carry-on style reps which made me laugh and brian as was said before you didn't have to get involved if you didn't want to but you are entitled to your opinion on the thread. i didn't give a shit how much rep i had but i did laugh at a large amount of the comments and that i'll miss.

are you sure?!
:p

speaking of which, how do you think La La will take this?

like a wo-man?

Last time I checked it was Lala, hmd, moose, johnnystress, ernesto I think.

Edit: I'm pretty sure Squiggle was top ten as was diddles, code ninja, Brian C. and lefty.

Did I ever tell yas about my fascination with and penchant for remembering absolutely useless trivia?

People with too much rep treated it like how people with too much money treat...uh, money

Thanks for the vote of confidence. We'll never know now anyway :D

unles..................

*whispers*.....'peeeeeeeete'

People with too much rep treated it like how people with too much money treat...uh, money

but i love to give out rep?!

though i am financially broken

little_red_riding_hood_3.jpg

That's what the new look thumped gets you.

Who actually thought it was a popularity contest?

Who actually thought it was a circle jerk? A bunch of people who don't know each other very well (or at all) bigging up each other? For the sake of it? Some of you really think that? Really?

Anyway, no rep. We'll see how it goes. Should be grand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back