holy hell! rep has disappeared (5 Viewers)

awe man, i had la few links and stuff in there. and it was handy for 'thank yous' n stuff. could you not just have made it possible so that even non-subscribers could read who the messages were from.

well this is always an option, yes

I quite liked it because I was able to make a little comment to people about posts and ting - all nice of course. PMing is a pain in the hole. Can we have it back just for supporters? At least then if someone's being a nasty spaztron to someone else they'll know who it is and can haul them up on it.

Re: The "Post Broken Stuff Here" thread

I think this calls for a celebration. Anyone for some physical oceanography? Brian? Ernesto?

oh yes please.

could ye not turn it back on for 30seconds so i could take a screengrab?

damn you all to hell.

LaLa was making a mockery of the whole thing anyway.

awe man, i had la few links and stuff in there. and it was handy for 'thank yous' n stuff. could you not just have made it possible so that even non-subscribers could read who the messages were from.

nah, it just ended up tending towards a popularity contest. PMs are better if necessary: actual communication!

haha. yeah.

I quite liked it because I was able to make a little comment to people about posts and ting - all nice of course. PMing is a pain in the hole. Can we have it back just for supporters? At least then if someone's being a nasty spaztron to someone else they'll know who it is and can haul them up on it.

yeah.

nah, it just ended up tending towards a popularity contest. PMs are better if necessary: actual communication!

y'know, so what. if people want to try and win a 'contest', let them. if you want no part. make your rep score invisible

I would have repped you for that going 'hee hee' except I can't now. Threads will be twice as long from now on.

probably.

that was one of the worst on-going threads on here.

boo to you sir, boo to you.

yeah, it was pointless.

i approve of this post: lol!
may i be lucky to receive the same approval back.

CTRL+Cing that for ruture reference!

alls you got to do is take the mystery out of it.
no anonymous repping allowed

aye. yar dudley be true

I found the rep page a handy way of getting back and forth to threads I had posted in. Is there a way that big white space on the user CP page could list the last 10 threads you posted in or something like that?

that was one of the worst on-going threads on here.

Why? Unless I completely missed something, as far as I was concerned it was a bit of laugh and was about celebrating Fridays and going to the pub.

I'm really pissed off about the whole thing. The rep communicating was a big part of the fun on this board for me. I fon't know many people on this board, cretainly not well enough to PM them, so sending and receiving little comments was a nice way of getting to know them a bit better and to share appreciation and admiration of opinions and posts in a non-public way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back