holy hell! rep has disappeared (4 Viewers)

How am I going to know who I am better than now?

Janey maccers.

Definitely wrong.
Definitely a bad thing.
Definitely not right.
Definitely not.

I found the rep page a handy way of getting back and forth to threads I had posted in. Is there a way that big white space on the user CP page could list the last 10 threads you posted in or something like that?

I did too... but as nlgbbbblth said there is always the subscribed threads option.

Fuuck.
Particular person or from a few accounts.

Mostly the one person. I just chalked it down to his being carried away by that innuendo laden bukkake of a thread.

Why? Unless I completely missed something, as far as I was concerned it was a bit of laugh and was about celebrating Fridays and going to the pub.

I'm really pissed off about the whole thing. The rep communicating was a big part of the fun on this board for me. I fon't know many people on this board, cretainly not well enough to PM them, so sending and receiving little comments was a nice way of getting to know them a bit better and to share appreciation and admiration of opinions and posts in a non-public way.

i also found the rep thing fun.

Really bad. On the rare occasions that I made the mistake of posting any kind of comment in it or in its predecessor I received rep with innuendo laden messages that smacked of rape !bog

jesus christ. nice. could make rep public. that an option. last 5 reps left would be displayed in user profile with rep-leavers name?

no takers no?

i also found the rep thing fun.

jesus christ. nice. could make rep public. that an option. last 5 reps left would be displayed in user profile with rep-leavers name?

no takers no?

It's hard enough to keep a thread on track as it is that would really make for chaos.

If I had my way I would still allow people to leave comments but have none of the numbers and popularity contest stuff and have no anonymous comments

It's hard enough to keep a thread on track as it is that would really make for chaos.

If I had my way I would still allow people to leave comments but have none of the numbers and popularity contest stuff and have no anonymous comments
how is your idea different to mine? check back my earlier posts. i think were in agreement.
are you trying to confuse me? coz its worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back