Here, does Leagues O'Toole post on here? (1 Viewer)

Aint nothin wrong with planxty. I could'nt find good trad if you dressed me in a potato sack and dropped me schmak bang out de wesht. Would'nt know where to start.

You gotta be able to listen to some trad without wanting to gnaw off your arm and beating yourself to death with it.

Anyways, be thankful he brought them back to the fore for us, lest we be stuck thinking that phil coulter is actauly a nice guy; and not a duplicitous cuntfaced man-from-del monte lookalike.

Queen of the rushes stirs my puchin still.

Phil Coulter's manservant is amazing. He refers to his Master in hushed, reverent tones.

DON'T MAKE LEAGUES ANGRY... YOU WOULDN'T LIKE HIM WHEN HE'S ANGRY!! NOT THAT YOU'RE A FAN OR ANYTHING AS IT IS..............................
AS A NIPPER ALL I GOT WAS PLANXTY, NEIL DIAMOND, JULIAN BREAM, JOHN WILLIAMS AND QUEEN. THERE'S A REAOSN THEY'RE ON THAT LIST... THEY FUCKIN' ROCK HARDER THAN MOST BASTARDS MAKIN ANY MUSIC YOU CARE TO NAME. RIGHT UP THERE WITH RORY GALLAGHER AND THIN LIZZY.
ALLAHQUANDO!!!!

Planxty is good stuff.
Anyway the music taste of of a load people here is shit anyway.
7 or 8 page threads about Sigur Ros......thats shit music.

Queen Buzzo said:
As far as I've heard, Leagues has another magazine/publication thing in the pipeline. Dunno whether it'll be called Foggy Notions again.
Me= queen of vague inconclusive information.

'Story Buzzo. Give us a conclusive and informative answer for this question please.... What's the name of that Isley Brothers song you played to me lately? I think I need to have it in my life. Thanks xx

Queen Buzzo said:
As far as I've heard, Leagues has another magazine/publication thing in the pipeline. Dunno whether it'll be called Foggy Notions again.
Me= queen of vague inconclusive information.

The next issue is finished I hear and they're planning to go monthly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back